I played the demo and loved it but I won't buy it until I find a good discount =)
Posts by Minos
-
-
Left 4 Dead NES!!
http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/turtle-rock-pr ... 997p1.htmlExternal Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
Quote from Zeta
Just leave it open Mino, it's an error but I think it means L4D2 is decrypting. I eventually left mine open and it went away.
Yeah seemed to be the case. It worked after 40 minutes or so

The game is amazing by the way. Meele is really fun and the new campaigns are amazing (the swamps one is soo cool). I found the game a bit unbalanced sometimes though. The mall campaign is too easy while the swamps finale is too hard and unfair (we were playing on normal and sometimes we had 2 tanks throwing stones at us at the same time - and of course, they never miss).
Anyway, if you loved the original you are gonna love this!
-
Damn I rushed home to play L4D2 and now Steam is acting super gay on me and "Scanning for games updates" forever!!! GAhhh anyone else experiencing this as well??
-
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
-
Another reason to buy the game:
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
It's hard to believe "Warby" is just one a man. Perhaps Warby is a codename used by a collective of people?
Jokes aside I like the new site much much better.
-
http://www.udk.com/elements/downloads/W ... nt_1_2.pdf <-- Interesting document to see what you can achieve with the UDK!
-
Cool shit Punky!
-
For those who are experiencing the same problem I think I found the solution: clearing the game cache (hold RB + LB + X while the game is booting on 360). Loading times are a bit longer now but at least I can play the game without it crashing on me every 40 minutes. Deleting it from the HDD and running from the disc seemed to help as well (maybe some of the data got corrupted when I installed it in the HDD? who knows).
-
Quote from HourencesDisplay More
Like this: http://tutorial.toltecstudios.com/ ?# How to set up the folders for your game.
# What to add to source control (SVN and others).
# Setting up and compiling Unrealscript.
# Creating a super basic third person game.
# How to configure the ini files.
# How to build a super basic level.
# How to make a super basic menu with a button and a label.
# How to add basic localization support.
# How to cook the game.
# How to package and distribute the game.
Ten hours work straight, an entire game from scratch to end written for people with no clue about programming.
You are awesome sir.
-
COD:WaW is probably the best FPS on the DS btw.
-
-
Looks amazing indeed. It's a shame Source cant handle specular maps well (at least not in the ep1 engine which seems to be the one you are using). The lack of specular kind of make your textures look old school and flat.
-
The graffiti he did on the Israel-Palestine wall is totally rad =)
-
Awesome! de_karachi was the shit! Is it included in the game or is this a "custom" map?
-
A level designer's biggest dream comes true...
-
Josh Homme's superband (with Dave Grohl on the drums and John Paul Jones on the bass) has just released their first songs on youtube. Fucking amazing shit!! You can listen to the entire album here: http://www.youtube.com/user/themcrookedvultures
And my favourite one of the bunch:
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
Quote from FrieChamp
I've had those! I tried clearing the cache too, didn't help...next thing that happened was red ring of death. Better say goodbye now...

That's what I fear. But since my xbox has a jasper mobo (which reportedly brings failure rate down to 1% or so) that may not be the case. Was your system locking up with other games as well?
-