Posts by Minos
-
-
Quote from Cybbe
All you bitches preordering the CE... Everywhere I've looked with a decent pricetag it's been sold out. Had to get the regular version, since I don't feel like paying £80 for a CE for x360. Can't wait to play the game though.And I'll probably end up picking up the digital deluxe for pc at some point, so I guess I'll still get the nifty art stuff.. Just in a more boring version

I preorderd mine from here -> http://www.estarland.com/Xbox360.cat..p ... 34968.html
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
Eyes Wide Shut is indeed pretty good and very underrated.
-
More Final Fantasy Fortress details emerge:
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.Rumor says it's currently in development at Eidos Montreal

-
Quote from Steppenwolf
I watched this western "Hang 'em High" with Clint Eastwood not long ago. I thought that the beginning was very beautiful. Unfortunately only found a video with commentary on it. If you ever watch the movie its getting even better after the bad guys arrive. The first 5-10 minutes of this movie are very very excellent with an rollercoaster of feelings. Only afterwards the movie gets quite generic unfortunately.
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.Reminds me of High Plains Drifter, which is the best eastwood western (except for the dollar trilogy of course)
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
-
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
-
Nice little article by one of the ME1 writers: http://stormwaltz.gamerdna.com/game_pos ... used-to-be
-
We defeated Paraguay once.
-
Quote from skdr
Preordered!
Who's excited?Just pre ordered the 360 collectors edition

I'm officially in love with Miranda. I hope you can have sex with her.
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
Quote from Rick_D
That's what I hate about this shit; what the fuck are you supposed to make of that. Are they being ironic? Do they really think that shit is cool? Are they actually into any of that shit?
Frankly I find it pathetic seeing album titles and band names like that. Nobody is offended. Nobody takes you seriously and you just look like faggots.
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
Battlefield 2 collection



-
-
Quote from KungFuSquirrel
It's similar to using prefabs, only instead of adding a group of objects directly to the level, it adds instanced references to separate .vmf files. Any changes you make to the source .vmf file automatically updates everywhere you've instanced it, and the instanced geometry and entities are added to your level at compile time. It's pretty much the best feature ever added to Hammer. You can use it on the small prefab level, where you have lots of repeated objects all referencing a single file - for example, a light prop with player clip brushes and light entities. It's also good for large objects, where you can have an entire building at a weird angle in your level, but reference an axially-built file for any changes you need to make. And it'd work great in a team setting, where you could instance out entire chunks of a level for someone to work on in a separate file, and have their changes automatically update in the main file.Infinity Ward has had this for a while in COD and it lets them do some insane stuff that would be brushmonkey suicide otherwise... Should open up some really badass possibilities for L4D2 work. Hopefully they'll be kind enough to roll it back into TF2...

That's really cool
The level editor I use at ubisoft (which is fairly simple) has had this feature forever though 
-
Zero Gear
Eidos Collectors Pack
Beyond Good and Evil
Far Cry 2
Indie Puzzle Pack (for my gf)
damn you steam


-
-
-
Saw it on Imax 3d last night. This is indeed one of the best movies ever made. Story was simple but pretty good anyway and everything else was simply outstanding. Movie of the decade maybe? Avatar rules

-
-
Quote from Sentura
I actually have a decent gigabyte motherboard that should run this card with no problem. This problem is so specific and rare that neither XFX or gigabyte ever cared to make a fix for it or even make it public



Anyways, do you guys have any recommendations? I'm a cheap guy and I don't want to overclock anything so anything with a PCI 2.0 slot is gonna do it.
asus is a good choice..
The funny thing is that this problem is even more common with Asus motherboards than with gigabyte ones. More about it.