1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • June 29, 2010 at 1:51 PM
    Quote from Serenius

    One of the best under-loved RPGs of all time.

    Yes!!

    That game rules. Love the combat mechanics. One of the few PSX games still playable these days

  • zomg KungFuSquirrel has a bday

    • Minos
    • June 29, 2010 at 3:20 AM
    Quote from Nysuatro

    Congratz man. But I don't have a gay picture for you

    i'll post one for you and me then:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.metroweekly.com/nightlife/hearsay//birthday.gif]

    happy bd again man~~~~ (and 4 tildes this time)

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • Minos
    • June 28, 2010 at 11:54 PM

    hehe seems like you are wearing a comittment ring, my gf has been pestering me to wear one for ages

    loevs my pinto <3

  • [UPDATE] 3DS Max 2010 plug-ins now available

    • Minos
    • June 28, 2010 at 2:23 PM

    I have no idea why but Max 2010 runs like crap on my machine. I also hated the convoluted interface.

    Sticking with max 2009 until autodesk releases a decent max!!

  • Red Dead Redemption

    • Minos
    • June 28, 2010 at 4:14 AM

    This game is fucking amazing. It's been a long time I don't get hooked to a game like this =)

    This game only becomes truly epic when you play it alone at home imo. You will experience some unique little moments you will wanna tell your buddies about. Stuff like weather and random encounters can't really make the game feel unique. Hell I remember spending about 10 minutes standing still on my horse just looking at a storm approaching, the wind getting stronger, curtains dancing wildly, the earth getting soaked and stuff like that.

    It's games like Red Dead that give me hope and strength to cope with the every day bullshit we all have to cope with. I hope I'm able to work on such a game one day!

  • Tutorial time: Modular sets

    • Minos
    • June 27, 2010 at 6:17 PM

    I love you forever phill

    would you mind posting the uv sheets for the other examples as well?

  • [UDK] Oil Field

    • Minos
    • June 27, 2010 at 3:01 PM
    Quote from leviatan1001

    Fresh meat. HD video capture ^^

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    Wow that looks really awesome in motion!

  • I hate Steam...

    • Minos
    • June 25, 2010 at 7:25 PM
    Quote from Buddy

    Giant steam sale just in time

    I promised i'd not buy another steam game for a while and now Lead and gold is only 5 =(

  • Feliz aniversário Mino!

    • Minos
    • June 25, 2010 at 1:56 PM

    thanks guys, I'm saving this wonderful thread in my heart forever

  • Zelda: Skyward Sword

    • Minos
    • June 25, 2010 at 1:53 PM

    Zelda Phantom Hourglass is pretty good... but yeah, I haven't played a proper console Zelda since Ocarina of Time.

  • Feliz aniversário Mino!

    • Minos
    • June 24, 2010 at 2:09 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    OMG AM I TOO LATE?Happy birthday Minos ~~~~~~

    <3lukass

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • Minos
    • June 24, 2010 at 3:55 AM

    lmao

  • Feliz aniversário Mino!

    • Minos
    • June 23, 2010 at 5:43 PM

    Thanks

    Daan0 wins the prize for gayest "gay birthday pic".

  • Feliz aniversário Mino!

    • Minos
    • June 22, 2010 at 2:20 AM

    Thanks everyone!

    I got a really cool gift from ubi folks when I was leaving today: Alan Wake \o/

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • June 21, 2010 at 2:52 PM
    Quote from arhurt

    Awesome work Vivi! I really want to see this with Portals!On my end, It's close to deserving it's own thread:

    [Blocked Image: http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/ar…_a1_0330007.jpg]

    http://%7Boption%7D[Blocked Image: http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/ar…_a1_0330011.jpg]

    http://%7Boption%7D[Blocked Image: http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/ar…_a1_0330010.jpg]

    http://%7Boption%7D[Blocked Image: http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/ar…_a1_0330009.jpg]

    http://%7Boption%7D[Blocked Image: http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/ar…_a1_0330008.jpg]

    http://%7Boption%7D[Blocked Image: http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/ar…_a1_0330006.jpg]

    http://%7Boption%7D[Blocked Image: http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/ar…_a1_0330005.jpg]

    http://%7Boption%7D[Blocked Image: http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/ar…_a1_0330004.jpg]

    http://%7Boption%7D[Blocked Image: http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/ar…_a1_0330003.jpg]

    http://%7Boption%7D[Blocked Image: http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/ar…_a1_0330002.jpg]

    http://%7Boption%7D[Blocked Image: http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/ar…_a1_0330001.jpg]

    http://%7Boption%7D[Blocked Image: http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/ar…_a1_0330000.jpg]

    Display More

    Phenomenal work arhurt =)

    I think the lighting is a tad too dark for a TF2. This map can look really awesome after some color tweaks and more clutter!

    Good job man~

  • Nintendo Announces New Hardware, The Nintendo 3DS

    • Minos
    • June 21, 2010 at 2:03 PM

    Here's some useful technical information on the graphics side: http://tinycartridge.com/post/720557975 ... ps-pica200

  • Feliz aniversário Mino!

    • Minos
    • June 21, 2010 at 1:50 PM

    ohh i feel flattered having my own gay birthday thread =) tnx dudes

  • I hate Steam...

    • Minos
    • June 21, 2010 at 3:25 AM
    Quote from dux

    Nice collection mino, you money whore

    the sad part is that I don't have time to play any of those games these days. So i just stopped buying steam games for now. Almost bought Dragon Age today but I thought it would be better to just leave it alone and complete the other games wanna complete first: deus ex, batman, borderlands, dead space, far cry 2, riddick and crysis.

  • I hate Steam...

    • Minos
    • June 21, 2010 at 2:58 AM

    http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/mino

    $1422.07 USD

    of course i got most of those games on weekend deals and stuff, I must have spent 200 or something.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • June 20, 2010 at 2:56 AM
    Quote from Zyndrome

    A rifle, and a case of ammo of a caliber that doesn't fit in the barrel, to futher highlight how much I suck at life.

    what do you need a rifle for? :/

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™