1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • Need your help :)

    • Minos
    • December 15, 2010 at 11:17 PM

    Voted. Good luck klein

  • Mass Effect 3

    • Minos
    • December 14, 2010 at 2:23 AM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    I was kinda disappointed with mass effect 2, and this trailer really isn't making me too excited. Gritty spacemarine fighting off an alien invasion on dull grey postapocalyptic earth? I really hope theyre not trying to be the new halo. What I loved about mass effect was being a secret agent exploring the galaxy and discovering cool stuff, but it seems bioware is stepping more and more away from that with mass effect .

    I partly agree. Please bring the mako missions back Bioware!!

  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

    • Minos
    • December 12, 2010 at 8:32 PM
    Quote

    ":3k7uewo6]Brand new engine?

    Or maybe they are using IDTech5?

  • Mass Effect 3

    • Minos
    • December 12, 2010 at 3:00 AM

    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vga-1 ... ect/708363

    Cant wait!!!!

  • New Dredd film. Looks shit.

    • Minos
    • December 10, 2010 at 2:31 AM

    nice, another hero movie. nothing to see here guys.

  • Dead End Thrills: High Quality Gaming Screenshots

    • Minos
    • December 8, 2010 at 3:06 AM

    Far Cry 2 still looks amazing in my opinion (considering it's a multiplatform game), that screenshot just doesn't make it justice. I love how they make clever use of texture masks and blending. But yeah the game is so fucking boring I gave up after a few hours.

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Minos
    • December 7, 2010 at 8:30 PM
    Quote from Corwin

    Well I guess you can put me as an Intern Level Designer at Crytek (Frankfurt), I've been told the contract is in the mail I'll be starting early next year

    Congrats!!

  • Dead End Thrills: High Quality Gaming Screenshots

    • Minos
    • December 7, 2010 at 4:08 PM

    Very nice! It's also great for game art reference.

  • The Walking Dead

    • Minos
    • December 7, 2010 at 4:05 PM

    hehe I'm glad I only watched the pilot episode then =) I was planning to see this with my GIRLFRIEND but I'm not certain if I will do now.

  • Open Your Eyes...

    • Minos
    • December 4, 2010 at 1:51 AM

    That rules!!!

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Minos
    • December 3, 2010 at 2:50 PM
    Quote from Nysuatro

    OMFG, I just heard I got an internship @ Lapland studio (Finland)Going to do a happy dance all day long ....

    Nice!! Congrats

  • Rio de Janeiro - nov 25 2010

    • Minos
    • December 1, 2010 at 1:36 PM
    Quote

    ":3gu8jleu]So, after 6 days, what's the outcome of this?I'm fully supportive of this, and all the troops in the field too. Their putting their life in risk over there, but someone needs to get rid of the scum!

    In all 2009, the police seized around 4 tonnes of marijuana in the city

    During the last 5 days alone they seized over 40 tonnes, just in that favela

    They also seized a huge amount of guns, robbed motorbikes and cars that were used by the dealers.

    However, the top traffickers from that favela escaped. They are a lot less wealthy and armed now, so it will be hard for them to regroup and attack soon.

  • Rio de Janeiro - nov 25 2010

    • Minos
    • December 1, 2010 at 1:45 AM

    The amount of stuff the police are seizing in that favela is huge:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-11860026

  • 3DS Max - Cylindrical Mapping Problem

    • Minos
    • November 30, 2010 at 8:42 PM
    Quote from fentorydekson

    3DS Max Cylindrical Mapping Problem like Cylinder Radios, Diameter, Length, Depth, Height. First for check Cam gear for the surface to the cylinder and put in to check various options.

  • Rio de Janeiro - nov 25 2010

    • Minos
    • November 30, 2010 at 8:36 PM

    apparently, one of the top traffickers in this favela was also one of the top Justin Bieber fans in the area

    [Blocked Image: http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2010/11/justin_bieber_fernando_bizerra_jr_efe_700.jpg]

  • RIP Leslie Nielsen

    • Minos
    • November 30, 2010 at 3:52 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • RIP Leslie Nielsen

    • Minos
    • November 29, 2010 at 4:24 PM

    RIP

  • Beginner tablet..

    • Minos
    • November 29, 2010 at 12:02 AM

    Don't do that!

    Get a Wacom Bamboo, it's pretty good for its price.

    I used a Graphire 4 (same specs as the bamboo) for 3 years and only recently got an Intuos.

  • Rio de Janeiro - nov 25 2010

    • Minos
    • November 27, 2010 at 5:58 PM

    they dispatched Duke Nukem to the war!!

    http://noticias.uol.com.br/album/201011 ... otoNav=164

  • Computer screens from movies

    • Minos
    • November 26, 2010 at 2:20 PM

    pretty useful for artists!

    http://accessmaincomputerfile.net/

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  2. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:17 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™