1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • Silent Hill Downpour

    • Minos
    • January 25, 2011 at 2:52 PM
    Quote from Sentura

    i had a similar idea for a game once.

    I believe that if you ever make your own game, it won't be a big success... You'll get a few fans that absolutely adores the game and thinks its the best shit ever created, but most people won't understand it.

  • Minecraft

    • Minos
    • January 25, 2011 at 2:19 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • top 10 greatest movie endings

    • Minos
    • January 25, 2011 at 3:13 AM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    a boy and his dog has the best ending ever!

    can you believe I could never watch that movie till the end?? I usually fall asleep near the end

  • MapCore Challenge Discussion (Old)

    • Minos
    • January 24, 2011 at 10:07 PM

    Please get back regular 90 minutes competitions!! It was so fun playing all the levels with everyone who participated in the same day!!

  • "20 Brush" level compo! WIP / discussion thread

    • Minos
    • January 23, 2011 at 2:44 AM

    I tried to come up with something this night but i gave up after 2 hours trying to get Hammer to work. Bummer.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza

    • Minos
    • January 21, 2011 at 7:37 PM

    I wish I was friend with KT IRL

  • Duke Nukem Forever

    • Minos
    • January 21, 2011 at 7:33 PM
    Quote from twiz

    I don't know, it is exactly what I expected it to be. Which is something I'm not interested in playing. It was funny when I was 11, but at 26.. no thanks. My sense of humor has changed a little bit in the past fifteen years.Shit, I was just starting 6th grade when duke 3d came out. Now, I'm a college grad engineer designing robots. Yeah, things have changed a little.

    They do have the nostalgia angle working for them, and based on the previews, they're milking that for all it's worth.

    If it doesn't get completely horrid reviews, and once it costs less than $20, I'll probably buy it for nostalgia's sake. I am not paying $60 for it. It's been 15 years since duke3d; I can wait another year for the price to drop to something reasonable.

    Duke 3D is still one of the funniest games ever imo

  • What are you playing now?

    • Minos
    • January 20, 2011 at 5:04 PM

    I tried to play Max Payne on Windows 7 some time ago and had to hack some files to get the audio working. Fuck pc gaming man.

  • Your facebook nick extravaganza

    • Minos
    • January 19, 2011 at 11:40 PM

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/thiago.klafke

  • [GoW] Embry Station (final)

    • Minos
    • January 17, 2011 at 3:36 PM

    Great usage of stock content! I'd try it if I had GOW for PC

  • Happy birthday Dark!

    • Minos
    • January 14, 2011 at 3:51 PM

    HB!!

  • What was the very first game you remember playing?

    • Minos
    • January 11, 2011 at 9:35 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://mob189.photobucket.com/albums/z276/regenerador/EnduroIII.png]

  • What are you playing now?

    • Minos
    • January 6, 2011 at 2:45 PM

    Since I'm on vacation I'm playing a lot of handheld games:

    - Sim City IOS (feels rather unbalaced sometimes but still playable)

    - Drill Dozer GBA (incredible platformer made by the Pokemon team)

    - Angry Birds (my gf can't stop playing it goddamit)

    - Korg-DS (finally got the hang of it, it owns!!)

    - Fruit Ninja (one of the most addicting IOS games)

    - Flight Control

    - Animal Crossing DS (good ol' Animal Crossing never gets old)

    - Metroid Prime Hunters DS (pretty good game but the level design is so confusing it's revolting. I recently hit a road block and can't finish the game)

  • Beginner tablet..

    • Minos
    • December 27, 2010 at 10:32 PM

    Just found this useful compilation of tips for Wacom tablets starters! http://bit.ly/hslGpR

  • Want to be Interviewed?

    • Minos
    • December 25, 2010 at 11:09 PM

    Just sent you an email with my answers

    Always great to help such a rad community as Snarkpit!!

  • Steam Christmas Sale

    • Minos
    • December 25, 2010 at 4:21 PM

    * Super Meat Boy

    * Spore

    * Sim City 4

    * Bad Company 2

    Missed Burnout Paradise though

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Minos
    • December 24, 2010 at 3:20 PM

    Gratz Evert0!!!!

  • UbiTOCore

    • Minos
    • December 24, 2010 at 1:12 AM
    Quote

    Have you tried applying at UbiTO btw Mino?They are looking for other Modelers and

    Texture Artists right now as well.

    I did actually but i think recruiters don´t even look at applications via the jobs site

  • UbiTOCore

    • Minos
    • December 23, 2010 at 8:02 PM

    Gratz!!

  • Now playing 2010

    • Minos
    • December 16, 2010 at 7:36 PM
    Quote from Jetsetlemming

    Modded Morrowind.[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/8spj7s.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/xvvVHs.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/TCgWcs.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/IUv1Bs.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/x2Kjms.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/270Vqs.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/xlMYVs.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/xgtrTs.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/06w6Ts.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/JIb4Ss.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Vcv6ks.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/e8vkls.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/GYzqTs.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/iqKVBs.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/uoTems.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/eImSGs.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/b9YqTs.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Tmxa0s.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/t206Xs.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Jm9eEs.jpg]

    That looks good, I don't remember Morrowind looking that good

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  2. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:17 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™