1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Izuno

Posts by Izuno

  • Tahoe, Dec 2006

    • Izuno
    • January 1, 2007 at 7:51 AM

    Happy New Year, everyone. Just got back from Tahoe yesterday. Here are a few pics.

    You may recall my Hammer Lane shot from my Tahoe trip last year. Here is the 2006 image :roll:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.izuno.net/bin/hammer_lane_2006.jpg]

    And some other random photos...

    [Blocked Image: http://www.izuno.net/bin/tahoe2006/tahoe_floor.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.izuno.net/bin/tahoe2006/clouds.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.izuno.net/bin/tahoe2006/dock.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.izuno.net/bin/tahoe2006/reflection.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.izuno.net/bin/tahoe2006/sunset.jpg]

  • Connecting my ps2 to my laptop

    • Izuno
    • December 28, 2006 at 2:53 AM

    best response ever.

  • Searchmachine

    • Izuno
    • December 22, 2006 at 8:15 AM

    needs more responses. until then...

    Quote from Fletch

    boring.

  • You want tro click this!

    • Izuno
    • December 22, 2006 at 8:02 AM

    and Happy Chanukah to all!

  • Poke646: Vendetta

    • Izuno
    • December 21, 2006 at 6:42 PM

    thanks for the reminder. Gonna grab this on the laptop before heading out to Tahoe.

  • 2006 Game of the Year

    • Izuno
    • December 21, 2006 at 6:39 PM

    So what is your game of the year? Perhaps list out by platform? Maybe we could take noms in this thread, then have a vote? "The Mapcore Game of the Year" award...(will voting actually yield valid result on this site?)

    Anyway, here are my votes for 2006 GOTY:

    PC: Company of Heroes

    X360: Gears of War

    PS2: Guitar Hero II

    Didn't play enough games on other platforms so won't really comment.

    If you want to add votes for GOTY by genre, go for it. Just want to know after looking back on 2006, what games really tossed your salads.

  • It's someone's b-day...

    • Izuno
    • December 19, 2006 at 7:57 PM
    Quote from KungFuSquirrel

    They're anything but, actually... as my finger found out the other day. Eesh.

    Nice. Happy big 1.0! Too bad there is no Quake4 version suitable for infants.

  • Need website design...yes I have a budget.

    • Izuno
    • December 17, 2006 at 3:40 AM
    Quote from skdr

    What's your company called, Izuno?

    Good question. I'm open to suggestions.

  • Facehuggers spotted near GBX headquarter

    • Izuno
    • December 15, 2006 at 11:25 PM
    Quote from mikezilla

    Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences.

    Shameless plug!

    Congrats

  • Need website design...yes I have a budget.

    • Izuno
    • December 15, 2006 at 11:23 PM

    klein: thanks!

    Skjalg: I think I'm going to need a design person first...if they can't handle the php stuff, I'll start thinking other options.

  • Best Christmas Carol Ever

    • Izuno
    • December 15, 2006 at 6:26 AM

    Sorry man, I didn't last beyond 20 seconds.

  • Need website design...yes I have a budget.

    • Izuno
    • December 15, 2006 at 4:14 AM

    thanks Rick_D.

    teeluu sounds like you're really busy. I need someone who can do design, simple logos, web coding. good luck with army if that happens.

  • Need website design...yes I have a budget.

    • Izuno
    • December 14, 2006 at 9:09 PM

    At this point it's really just a simple content site that describes the kinds of services I provide...just about 95% read only. I may have a "contact me" form but it's really a simple site that just needs a nice sense of design, nothing to complex.

    I can share details of content one on one but as I said, it's a simple site and shouldn't be too hard for a competent web designer to build.

  • Need website design...yes I have a budget.

    • Izuno
    • December 14, 2006 at 7:12 PM

    Okay people...

    I need to make a website for my gaming consulting business. In the year it has really grown and it is time I get a formal web presence. I have a domain already so I just need the design work. I have access to a lot of web design people, but I want to make sure my site reflects that I know the gaming audience well and a strong sense of visual design in addition to content...hence I am looking for a good person from Mapcore or a recommendation. Essentially my services are:

    - Creative Design Consulting (gameplay, trailers, media/advertising for games)

    - Product Accessibility Assessment (is your game a good product? how can we make it a better product?)

    - NPD Data analysis and reporting

    - General Video Game industry strategy and consulting

    The content will be mostly text, but I want to be able to maintain much of it on my own with simple php tools and whatever is appropriate. I will probably want a blog section as well. I will also need help with a good logo design that can on both the website and a business card.

    Finally, there is potential to get to design a second website for my other business I'm launching that will require a similar style site but totally different content, logo etc.

    Serious responses and referrals only. Thanks for your support!

  • hogsatra movie

    • Izuno
    • December 14, 2006 at 6:29 PM

    The marketing hype came off as marketing hype. If you are going to put that much buildup into it, you need more payoff. That video actually damaged the "marketability" of your "product", if we want to use those terms.

    I'm sure the level may actually be decent, but that doesn't show it that well. Keep at it. At least you are trying and that's a great start!

  • Now playing

    • Izuno
    • December 13, 2006 at 10:28 PM

    playing R6V on 360 ....but didn't notice that. Nice Klein!!!!

  • Portfolio

    • Izuno
    • December 10, 2006 at 8:05 AM
    Quote from Skjalg

    Izuno I could maybe do the php coding for the site, if you need it?Im not that good at designing them.

    When I'm ready with my content and have a better idea of the design I'll post a new thread to see if anyone is able to help or recommend someone.

    back on topic...

    Ferret...um...good luck on the new gig. Glad to see you getting a job.

  • Portfolio

    • Izuno
    • December 9, 2006 at 7:23 PM

    Nice portfolio/website. Do you have a job yet? I assume you graduated in November of this year.

    EDIT:

    You work at Raven now?

    - off topic -

    Who did your website? You? I am going to need a professional website for one of the domains I own for my video game industry consulting practice and am looking for someone to help me.

  • Get your hat while its hot folks

    • Izuno
    • December 6, 2006 at 5:51 PM

    It works on many levels, cause if there is a person in your life who has never heard of Half Life and doesn't play video games who you don't like (such as an ex-girlfriend etc) you can buy them this hat as a gift.

    You can also declare your loserness by wearing this and try to be cool, unless you actually are cool and can pull it off and then you look like a hero.

  • Poke646: Vendetta

    • Izuno
    • December 6, 2006 at 5:48 PM

    I think I may actually play this while sitting on my but in Tahoe between Christmas and New Years.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™