1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Izuno

Posts by Izuno

  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

    • Izuno
    • November 15, 2012 at 6:48 AM

    Yeah the SP campaign starts off really weak in terms of gameplay. I will save further comments until I play more. Meanwhile, Trent Reznor delivers:

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Syria in Ruins

    • Izuno
    • November 12, 2012 at 5:44 AM

    This is just awful.

  • Disney buys LucasArt, new STAR WARS

    • Izuno
    • November 10, 2012 at 12:07 AM
    Quote from Sentura

    wait... didn't lucas already have a script for this?

    That's the question...i thought he had some form of treatment but no actual script that anyone other the he knows about. Didn't he finish 1st draft of Phantom Menace after they were well into pre-production? Plinkett got all pissed at him for that...

  • World War Z

    • Izuno
    • November 9, 2012 at 12:53 AM

    http://wildfire.gigya.com/facebook/previ…2Y9MA%3D%3D&s=1

    Brad Pitt (...ladies seem to like him...plus he can kinda act) and Zombies...swarming zombies.

    Trailer is fun. Curious if anyone here knows more about this.

    Edit:

    ..................sigh.....................

    BWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

  • Disney buys LucasArt, new STAR WARS

    • Izuno
    • November 8, 2012 at 10:37 PM

    another take... http://kotaku.com/5959002/toy-st…tar-wars-sequel

  • Halo 4

    • Izuno
    • November 7, 2012 at 8:00 PM

    My copy should be coming today. Since the campaign seems to be shorter than Borderlands 2, I will probably have to pop BL2 from my Xbox and drop this in, finish it, then back to BL2.

    Oh and then there is this:

    http://kotaku.com/5958552/if-you…ll-give-you-750

  • The Hobbit

    • Izuno
    • November 4, 2012 at 5:21 AM
    Quote from e-freak

    who greenlit that stuff? galadriel seems to be giving you the finger

    I dunno...seems more like an ad for a feminine hygiene product.

    Still, looking forward to the movie...a lot.

  • Silent Hill revelation

    • Izuno
    • November 3, 2012 at 4:54 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    Seen it, it's fucking terrible... seriously.

    Horrible script, zero character depth, piss poor acting except for the lead (she does her best, despite the mess she has to work with) and hardly any real plot. Two of the main characters from SH3's original storyline are barely even it and one them dies right at the start of the film. Bullshit jump scares that would be right at home in Paranormal Activity and face palm-cliche dialogue ("Go to Hell" "Too late, I'm already there" ...for FUCK'S sake...

    The first film is an oscar winner compared to this shite, save your money.

    Heard a review on the radio this week and the reviewer, someone who actually loves horror and sci-fi films, absolutely agreed with you on this. Too bad cause all the Silent Hill fans out there deserve better.

  • Disney buys LucasArt, new STAR WARS

    • Izuno
    • October 30, 2012 at 11:08 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    It's not like it can get any worse

    I'm sure someone can find a way.

  • Disney Buys Lucasfilm (and Lucasarts)

    • Izuno
    • October 30, 2012 at 8:48 PM

    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2012-…iring-lucasfilm

    Yep. It's all over the news.

    EDIT...

    didn't see this in OT already...since it included LucasArts I posted it here.


    closing my own thread...

  • Chivalry: Medival Warfare

    • Izuno
    • October 29, 2012 at 4:53 PM

    Ok...waaaaayyyy too much to play already then upcoming releases will make it worse but this should be on my list.

  • Brutal Doom

    • Izuno
    • October 28, 2012 at 6:24 AM

    That was awesome.

  • Lightbox Layoffs

    • Izuno
    • October 20, 2012 at 6:42 PM

    Sorry to hear. Good luck and let us know if we can help with networking or otherwise though you obviously have a lot of connections yourself.

  • Halo 4

    • Izuno
    • October 19, 2012 at 6:46 PM

    First Halo and Reach were my favorites. In fact, I was very surprised at how much I liked reach after being disappointed with Halo 2, 3 and ODST.

    Meanwhile, anyone watching the Forward Unto Dawn web series? you can see it free on Youtube. It may not be the best acting in the world, but I actually am starting to like it, plus it's FREE. Nice.

  • Prometheus

    • Izuno
    • October 16, 2012 at 6:09 AM

    Sorry for the bump but I finally saw this (rented for cheap!) and hence a few points:

    1) Once you have a kid, making it to the cinema is a much rarer event. Redbox/iTunes/Netflix/etc. will be how you watch most of your movies...on your iPad in the toilet...or in bed for 15 minutes/night so it takes you over a week to get through a typical movie.

    2) Cool how people have modeled sets from the movie in various engines.

    3) I fucking hated this movie. Great visual design, some cool conceptual stuff, creepiness, and some very fine actors who had a few moments here and there of actual good acting. But otherwise I didn't care for the script, shitty dialog and incredibly stupid decisions by many characters. And the fact that it just fell flat to me.

    4) Stil, I am glad I saw this movie because now I can complain about how bad it was!

  • Dishonored

    • Izuno
    • October 14, 2012 at 6:23 AM

    interesting...this thread has totally swayed me to check out this game now. Refreshing that it is a SP game with no MP and getting such a good response from gamers and critics.

  • Borderlands 2

    • Izuno
    • October 12, 2012 at 6:35 PM

    I have to agree that the looting/comparing items is a bit of drag because of the interface. I haven't thought through what the best suggestion for that is, but a better interface might go a long way. My biggest issue with it is that I often don't know when to get rid of a weapon. Having the bank is nice, but having to go all the way to Sanctuary to check it is a bit annoying. Overall, I still love the game.

    Also, Sep US sales data was released yesterday...and BL2 crushed, especially on 360. PS3 sales vs. first Borderlands are also way up. I haven't seen all the EU etc numbers yet but as predicted it is doing very well at retail in the US. I've also been modeling ww Steam estimates for BL2 and its killing it there, too.

    Congrats to GBX!

  • WII FIFA 13 vs. WII FIFA 12

    • Izuno
    • October 5, 2012 at 8:06 PM

    Um...I doubt many people here play FIFA on Wii...but still...this is interesting.

    http://%7boption%7d

    My gut reaction was that EA should sue EA for game cloning. [Blocked Image: https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/public/style_emoticons/default/mapcore_smilies/emot_shakehead.gif]

  • Tokyo Jungle

    • Izuno
    • October 4, 2012 at 10:39 PM

  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown

    • Izuno
    • October 2, 2012 at 5:48 AM

    wha?

    http://www.gamespot.com/news/xcom-shoot ... ed-6397460

    Quote

    Supposed marketing survey reveals game now being pitched as team-based third-person shooter; may launch as $30 downloadable game.

    Marketing!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™