1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Mojo

Posts by Mojo

  • Halo 3 - No Spoilers Plz K Thnx

    • Mojo
    • October 3, 2007 at 9:10 PM

    - Xbox is in its coffin and on its way to the repair center. Hopefully the doctors can be quick and thorough.

  • skate.

    • Mojo
    • October 3, 2007 at 12:55 AM

    have yet to play it considering it killed my box :/

  • It's a Boy :D

    • Mojo
    • September 27, 2007 at 1:13 AM

    Congrats Krissy

    But Mac, are you sure?

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Kane and Lynch - November 20th

    • Mojo
    • September 27, 2007 at 1:10 AM

    http://www.gamespot.com/news/6179888.ht ... bj=6179888

    Awesome Mazzle!

    I always enjoy playing IO games (Hitman, Freedom Fighters, etc), so it will be nice to play yet another new IP from them. That and Rock Band will probably be my November Purchases

  • Halo 3 - No Spoilers Plz K Thnx

    • Mojo
    • September 24, 2007 at 6:01 PM

    yeah first time, I almost made it a full 2 years. I tossed in skate and bam no more 360. I am also tempted to get a temp 360 since GBX pays for half of console purchaes.

  • Halo 3 - No Spoilers Plz K Thnx

    • Mojo
    • September 24, 2007 at 5:14 PM

    Too Bad I can't play , but discuss anyways, just leave the spoilers out of it.

  • Before they were famous: A Mikezilla Story

    • Mojo
    • September 15, 2007 at 9:48 PM

    yeah I have found a few of those while cleaning up a computer a while back. Great Find

    Wow Fletch looks like 12 years old, maybe you should be asking him he wants the tapes burned

    Cribs was without a doubt one of the best.

  • Football: New England Patriots - New York Jets

    • Mojo
    • September 13, 2007 at 6:57 PM

    I like how this is the Pats / Jets Thread (the only thread) and there hasn't been any talk about all the cheating that is surrounding the Pats now.

  • 99 achievements in Orange Box

    • Mojo
    • September 12, 2007 at 12:23 AM
    Quote from Mazy

    To be honest then I think the most brilliant part of the achievements is the fact that I can follow how long people have progressed in games I'm also playing. For example with Bioshock I could check out how far somebody else from work was to see if I'd be able to talk with them about something the next day, that kinda stuff.Plus even the people at work who were thought it was the dumbest thing ever eventually got soft when they finally got a 360 and started playing a few games. Everybody can agree that its fucking dumb in the long run, but it does add something that makes each game you play feel a bit more valuable beyond just completing them. Plus the fact that developers can almost invent new game modes just by using achievements for those who want to hunt them.

    Anyway, you're all naysayers and haters but Mojo know what its about!

    haha, I completely agree. I could care less what my score is, I have only achievement hunted in a few games, but my score really is just from playing games for a good year and a half. Plus its nice to see, as Mazy said, where others are in a game, or what actual games they have played.

    It has caused me to play some games that I would never otherwise play (Just Cause, NFS Most Wanted, any of the Call of Duty's). Some I enjoyed for parts of it (NFS) and others I just hated (the CoD, I guess I am just a bit jagged).

    If it comes between a PC game and a 360, I'll pick up the 360 one, mainly since my computer is from 2003 and I would rather upgrade storage than just get a new computer (Though I really want to play civ4 at a decent framerate). The other, more minor, reason I pick up 360 games is the achievements. People can see I have played a game and to what degree. When you collect all 100 packages in GTA what do you get? Just something that is unlocked in the game. With achievements you get a badge to show to everyone else (that cares to look at it) that you found all those packages.

  • 99 achievements in Orange Box

    • Mojo
    • September 11, 2007 at 7:55 PM
    Quote from Mazy

    Good thing I've been planning on buying it via Steam all along anyway. But I know you're desperately trying to catch up with my Gamerscore Mojo so rock on

    only 3000 more to go!

  • 99 achievements in Orange Box

    • Mojo
    • September 11, 2007 at 6:21 PM

    But only 1000 points :megamon: :megamon: :megamon: :megamon:

    http://www.daking240.com/?p=349

    that is WAY too many damn achievements, sure many of them are "oh hey play the game" but seriously, it is just too much. You get points for just walking around it seems

  • Rockband trailer (YOSH!)

    • Mojo
    • September 11, 2007 at 7:14 AM

    you create a band, which most start small and travel from gig to gig in your beat up car. You make some money and get the shit van, then you get your contracts and get the awesome tour bus.

  • Euro mutt

    • Mojo
    • September 11, 2007 at 7:13 AM

    Parts Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Scottish, and English, but 100% American

  • Football: New England Patriots - New York Jets

    • Mojo
    • September 11, 2007 at 7:11 AM

    ahh football, so lovely

  • 2K on Bioshock: "Why should your brother play for free?

    • Mojo
    • September 6, 2007 at 3:57 PM

    from what I read last night that tech is actually not someone that works with 2K but some offsite tech support or something (read on shacknews and confirmed by the main community manager - http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?id=150 ... r_15071054)

    But some interesting points were brought up (If you buy a movie, you don't buy it for everyone, etc), but it makes sense with computers (in a way). It should be one key per computer, not per user on computer, but I am probably just regurgitating what has been said already.

  • The BioShock Thread! For people who have finished it yo

    • Mojo
    • September 4, 2007 at 4:28 PM

    I know most bosses in games like these are "use the powers you gained over the game to take out the Big Bad Boss," but I never died during the Final Boss battle. I only used a few health packs on him before his first change, and never used a health pack again I think. Then it just cuts to a 30 second cutscene and the game is over? WHAT?! Talk about anti-climatic

  • Fake, or photo?

    • Mojo
    • September 1, 2007 at 1:11 AM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    10/10 and 4/4 on the bonus rounds theres always some key cg side effects that are easy to spot

    Hey fellow "I can tell CG and Real World apart" Buddy

    So much of the CG stuff was too smooth. I was almost fooled by the BMW but then I looked at the ground and the background. :X

  • Borderlands

    • Mojo
    • August 31, 2007 at 6:48 PM

    get a 360, problem solved

  • Mafia 2 website/screens

    • Mojo
    • August 31, 2007 at 6:46 PM

    yeah, the facial animations were really well done. I hope that wasn't a CG trailer :X Since the car stuff in the middle made it seem like it was but the stuff in the beginning seemed in game.

  • I'm pretty much done with any modern PC games...

    • Mojo
    • August 30, 2007 at 4:34 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    yeah just get a console . It's not that expensive compared to a PC, your games have awesome graphics, you can play from your couch and you never have to install your games/download patches

    You don't have to worry about incompatible hardware. You know the game will run on the console since it was designed for it and will run perfectly on it. A 360 will last for a while since this generation of consoles will be around for some times, whereas with a computer you may have to upgrade it a few more times just to run a few future few games (if you want the flashiest graphics).

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™