1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Mojo

Posts by Mojo

  • Now playing

    • Mojo
    • November 1, 2006 at 4:43 PM

    bought Sid Meier's Railroads! yesterday. After the First 4 minutes I was really really loving the game. The game is so much more in dpeth than the demo lets on

  • Halloween Costumes!

    • Mojo
    • October 31, 2006 at 10:03 PM

    yes

  • Halloween Costumes!

    • Mojo
    • October 31, 2006 at 7:51 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.increasedcoffee.com/patofthedead.jpg]

  • what happend to......

    • Mojo
    • October 27, 2006 at 3:58 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    Telnets was last seen in Folsom Prison. He was sentenced to 15 years for pedophilia.

    I completely forgot he was in to that

  • Now playing

    • Mojo
    • October 27, 2006 at 3:49 PM

    played Railroads! demo yesterday, damn I need to it up, so much fun. Finished company of Heroes, so my slate is open. I think I'll pick up the new splinter cell as well.

  • what happend to......

    • Mojo
    • October 25, 2006 at 9:49 PM

    Engy probably grew up a little bit and has branched off the internet, or atleast from the core

    Chips graduated School I think or is doing something. Only person I think would know is Tayl0r

  • GoW Trailer

    • Mojo
    • October 25, 2006 at 9:34 PM

    http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360 ... r-Trailer/

    This led to quite the discussion in our internal email so Fletch made this video:

    http://www.increasedcoffee.com/gears_10251_remix.avi

    I think his is much better

  • Zaphod's new web project: devbump

    • Mojo
    • October 24, 2006 at 8:42 PM

    I still go and post when I can, though I try to stick with dev news and not "Which consolesz rockz1!"

  • The day habeas corpus died

    • Mojo
    • October 18, 2006 at 9:42 PM
    Quote

    Turley: "People have no idea how significant this is. Really a time of shame this is for the American system.—The strange thing is that we have become sort of constitutional couch potatoes. The Congress just gave the President despotic powers and you could hear the yawn across the country as people turned to Dancing With the Stars. It's otherworldly..People clearly don't realize what a fundamental change it is about who we are as a country. What happened today changed us. And I'm not too sure we're gonna change back anytime soon."

    Rather true. So damn unfortunate that there is so much voter apathy

  • Don't Have Spotlight Status...?

    • Mojo
    • October 18, 2006 at 12:32 AM

    But your map is in the Spotlight forum?

    Send me a message and I will take care of it.

  • dod_rive screenies (WIP)

    • Mojo
    • October 17, 2006 at 6:07 PM
    Quote from moroes

    It's a good work! It's remind me some landscapes in Belgium lolHere and here I think you can add more details to have a good village's square...but I like your work!

    I agree with all this. Of course its a first draft, but feedback is feedback I definately like picture 1, the fog and lighting really work well together. It has that feeling of its about to rain, just rained, or you just don't know what the weather is about to do.

    I am going to agree that the stucco and brick buildings don't really complement each other. Maybe if there was some trim dividing the two, so its just not an adbrupt change. It works welll in picture 1 since its on the roof, but in picture 2 it sticks out

    I like the other side of the river in #3, I also like the house in that picture as well, very nice style.

    The angle of the left house in #4 is odd, but different is good as well

    #5 and 6 remind me of sleepy hollow

    Nice work

  • de_jaguar - WIP!!! - WARNING, Image heavy!

    • Mojo
    • October 17, 2006 at 5:55 PM

    Definately a good start. Detailing out the walls and general map, I think will really add to teh atmosphere of the map. Overhangs, plants, bricks, etc.

    Picture #3 is good up top, but the bottom needs more

    #4 is good as well, but just the walls seem too flat and perfect

    As you said, far from done, just giving some constructive criticism Good start so far

  • dm_drift - Back with a vengeance!

    • Mojo
    • October 17, 2006 at 5:49 PM

    guys seriously. Stop making such cool looking maps

    And by stop, I mean don't stop, since hot damn there are some sweet looking maps coming out lately! Great work

    Quote from Tarky

    Very .. I dunno.. It looks ut2004ish mixed with HL2DM, mixed with.. something.. Very unique look and feel. Love it!

    Exactly what I thought

  • [UT2k4] DM_Baroque

    • Mojo
    • October 17, 2006 at 5:46 PM
    Quote from Belgarion

    another spotlight map today?

    if someone doesn't by the time I get home, I shall

  • dm_manila

    • Mojo
    • October 17, 2006 at 5:36 PM

    wow, that is really awesome looking. Can't really tell that the wall texture is the same repeating one in the first 3 pictures, but it sort of stands out in the last one.

    Still really nice looking

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Mojo
    • October 16, 2006 at 9:48 PM

    did some editing to the first post: just added some positions and IR, LOOM, CrazyMAC, Tailgunner, Clayman, and myself

  • U.S. PS3 Pre Orders

    • Mojo
    • October 13, 2006 at 4:54 PM
    Quote from Fletch

    Shitty consoleShitty price

    I was one of the lucky few that got a Wii pre-order off of Amazon, so I'm set.

  • Wii Pre Orders

    • Mojo
    • October 13, 2006 at 4:53 PM

    I thought I might as well. Amazon had it up and I was lucky enough to get one from there. I don't want to stand in lines at stores though with the massive numbers they are talking about I don't think it will be a problem either way.

  • Player Animations

    • Mojo
    • October 10, 2006 at 10:02 PM

    i've not done any animating but know we have a bunch of people around here that might know what you did wrong, hopefully they can be of assistance. and welcome to the Core

  • Photos from summer and fall

    • Mojo
    • October 6, 2006 at 3:48 PM

    neat. I enjoy the marina one and the house through the forest one. Both cool and colorful

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™