1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Marcos

Posts by Marcos

  • dod_advance

    • Marcos
    • March 18, 2005 at 4:12 PM

    looks great! Nice job~

  • 2 pix

    • Marcos
    • January 31, 2005 at 4:52 PM

    looks cool st0lve. I like how the first shot is done.

    How's weather in Kr.Sand btw? hot?

  • [WIP] q3_Technicastle

    • Marcos
    • January 30, 2005 at 9:57 PM

    I agree with Mazy. Also if you are going for a castle theme, why so much vents? I think a more orange/yellow or even green lighting would look cool as I think it would match the textures better

  • Doll

    • Marcos
    • January 30, 2005 at 2:43 PM

    Why do all doll's have be scary??

    Nice model and skin tho~

  • de position

    • Marcos
    • January 29, 2005 at 6:57 PM

    Looking good there Nexus. But remove some of thoose trees..

  • Wasteland HL2 - Sniper & Signurai

    • Marcos
    • January 29, 2005 at 6:06 PM

    Great looking models, but I agree with Frie that the first one looks abit strange yes. The otherone reminds me abit of a lite armored samurai

  • dm_test

    • Marcos
    • January 29, 2005 at 6:00 PM

    Thanks all

    Yeah, I actualy agree that the map looks pretty generic and that this dosen't really push any limits of Source heh. I hope the impression will get better after i'v added cubemaps, a real skybox, moonlight ect..

    Reno: I been thinking about it.. We will see after a real playtest how it works

  • [Open source] 90% finished FarCry SP mission

    • Marcos
    • January 29, 2005 at 4:31 PM

    Great work Frie!

    Looks like a good mix between close and open combat.

    Im not too familiar on how Farcry plays since i'v just tried the demo

  • Brothers in Arms Multiplayer article + pics

    • Marcos
    • January 28, 2005 at 11:43 PM

    Looking more and more forward to this game!

  • dm_test

    • Marcos
    • January 28, 2005 at 9:16 PM

    Most I have to thank you guys for. I'v learned much from you Ferret and Philip.

  • DM_?

    • Marcos
    • January 28, 2005 at 5:08 PM

    Keep em! I dont know why, but they really fit in. And they look great

  • dm_test

    • Marcos
    • January 28, 2005 at 4:58 PM

    Just alittle update on whats been going on:

    [Blocked Image: http://img176.exs.cx/img176/4695/dm51jj.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img188.exs.cx/img188/7076/dm61rv.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img188.exs.cx/img188/4782/dm79kj.jpg]

    I just noticed the glow in the last shot look really ugly.. gonna fix that

  • DM_?

    • Marcos
    • January 28, 2005 at 3:19 PM

    Wow, nice work Squad!

    The ammount of brushdetail is very impressive!

  • Func_walls and SKY

    • Marcos
    • January 26, 2005 at 9:49 PM
    Quote from xempest

    iirc, models on the HL engine are lit based on the brush directly below them.

    I think xempest got the answer here.. The model wont be lit on the func_wall brush because, well HL dosnt do that.. As xempest said, models are lit by the brush below them and since the brush under this model is a func_wall, it's getting lit by a brush underneith that again. And here you got a black pit of doom or something.. That could be the problem

  • TS_ARIZONA

    • Marcos
    • January 26, 2005 at 9:43 PM

    I like the open gameplay but it looks like there will be alot of running, running alone, to get to places.. And the textures are pretty booring and bland.

    But I must say you earn my respect, having the endurance to finish it ~

  • help me spend my money

    • Marcos
    • January 26, 2005 at 9:39 PM

    Or new skiis

    [Blocked Image: http://www.skixpress.de/catalog/images/AtomicSX.jpg]

    bet you arent cool enough ;O

  • dod_pyrmont b2

    • Marcos
    • January 26, 2005 at 6:24 PM

    Looks great to be your first map!

  • Fishy el Dewm

    • Marcos
    • January 25, 2005 at 10:11 PM

    Yeah, very sexy for a first model Ferret. And im impressed by the skin!

  • UT2 DM-Redkin

    • Marcos
    • January 25, 2005 at 8:43 PM

    Hourences: About 4 hours ago.

    I browsed your maps and view some pics, and it was DM-Sae - UT2003 that gave me the "error"

    I still get it, like when viewing this file: http://www.gamedesign.be/Hourences/work/saef7t.jpg

    EDIT: The link was wrong somehow.. anyway, It occurs when i click on any of the two last screenshots on DM-Sae

  • UT2 DM-Redkin

    • Marcos
    • January 25, 2005 at 4:43 PM

    The map looks awesome. I played Rankin alot in the UT2004 demo. Loved it.

    Btw, I was browsing your site when this occured:

    This site is defaced!!!

    NeverEverNoSanity WebWorm generation 14.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™