1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. DD

Posts by DD

  • New artwork

    • DD
    • January 28, 2004 at 2:25 AM

    Everything seems a bit sloppy, but they look cool none the less.

  • 512x512 Havana-ish wall contest.

    • DD
    • January 28, 2004 at 2:23 AM

    they can be used in HL1 mods. Like flfd, I'm using the havana textures (at default size and color, and looks the same in game) for map I'm working on.

  • FUBAR Ops

    • DD
    • January 28, 2004 at 2:14 AM

    Thats too much to read, but at least there was some nice images as I scrolled down the screen in about 5 seconds.

  • FBI hunts source code hacker...

    • DD
    • January 25, 2004 at 9:51 PM

    the 5th refers to the American bill of rights amendment 5.

  • HL 2 - April 04 release - yes or no ?

    • DD
    • January 25, 2004 at 4:51 AM

    Various sites list Sept. 2004.

  • TEXTURE CHALLENGE TWO : DIRTY FUTURE METAL

    • DD
    • January 21, 2004 at 2:59 AM

    VERY GOOO! YUR WELCOME HERE, MAY I HAEV SEX YOU!?

  • mapcore wallpaper

    • DD
    • January 20, 2004 at 7:38 AM

    I spent way too much time on this than I expected and I'm not really satisfied overall. But I like it sorta... meh. And yes I did reference a fire effect tut, but I didn't follow it, I just quickly viewed the technique and did my own shit, pretty much what I expected... k had to make that clear b4 hand.

    http://%7boption%7d

    http://%7boption%7d

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Hostile Intent

    • DD
    • January 19, 2004 at 5:12 AM

    Yeah, well you forgot the tag.

    Mapcore: 1 Bicball/Hostile Intent: 0

  • mapcore wallpaper

    • DD
    • January 17, 2004 at 11:06 PM

    Guess what spine... you're hired. You know why? So I can FIRE YOU AGAIN. YOU'RE FIRED!

  • mapcore wallpaper

    • DD
    • January 16, 2004 at 8:46 PM

    What does si rooster haev to do wif core? You're fired.

  • GAIDEN

    • DD
    • January 16, 2004 at 2:27 AM

    MOST AMAZING FKN GAME ON XBOX EVR. (and the only amazing game, halo doesn't count, and soul cal)

    http://%7boption%7d

  • 512x512 Havana-ish wall contest.

    • DD
    • January 16, 2004 at 2:15 AM

    Less talk, more textures! (I just realized I'm contributing to the stupidity)

  • mods i'm making - Clear Horizon & Insurgence

    • DD
    • January 14, 2004 at 4:14 AM

    Thats ug. Looks boxy, quakish, and cartoony.

  • Fuckng Computer

    • DD
    • January 12, 2004 at 10:25 PM

    Stop visiting those googled porn and warez sites with low security settings and keep NAV on

  • Household Death

    • DD
    • January 12, 2004 at 6:06 AM

    Quakish... Oh, like perhaps its a mod basically on the quake engine from 5 years ago? Also there is no quake textures or similiar architecture... any mapper can tell you that. We also used special lighting styles made available in hl engine + merls tools, so that's most certainly not quakish.

    Cartoony/comical is on purpose.

    Boxy... just hd_house, but it's an old house.

    Thanks for the feedback though. However, I must ignore it.

  • Hostile Intent

    • DD
    • January 11, 2004 at 11:07 PM

    Mazy, RD, Zaphod, SonicDM, ol, DD, Ewok, Blazeer, etc. But sure, only three if you can't count. Not to meanton a few coders, texture artists, modelers.. Not a large portion of the mapcore community but enough. And just because you don't like maps for a mod doesn't mean you have to make some.

  • Household Death

    • DD
    • January 11, 2004 at 11:01 PM

    That's a first. I've heard only positive feedback on hd_house and hd_shroom. Care to explain?

  • My new 35mm and subsequent new picture gallery.

    • DD
    • January 9, 2004 at 3:40 AM

    gamespot, its awesome. About 2" big, and it hauls ass.

  • Save The Threeboys

    • DD
    • January 8, 2004 at 3:59 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thedd.net/images/32nd.JPG]

  • My new 35mm and subsequent new picture gallery.

    • DD
    • January 7, 2004 at 3:42 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thedd.net/photos/Around%20Vegas/belagio.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thedd.net/images/omg.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thedd.net/images/luv.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™