Quote from FrieChampSounds like Nazi methods.
No, Nazi's exterminated retards. I'm saying naturally, so if someone isn't able to make a child naturally, then they shouldn't be able to have one through unnatural means. Thus eliminating the bad genes. I don't mind homosexuals, let them marry if they want, but I don't believe they should have children, why? I believe that homosexuality is completely mental (issues), not inherited. If people were born gay, how was the gene spread? If people are gay they can't naturally produce children to spread a gene that makes people like the same sex.
I knew a kid online who both his parents turned gay. His dad started to like men, and his mom went lesbian! I'm sure it wasn't a joke because I made fun of him years ago for it later on and he's still pissed. Anyway, the fact is that almost nobody knew his parents were gay. So that didn't effect his school life. But he sure is a fucked up kid now... the whole I'm goth, we're different together thing going on, pretty much standard procedure for socially declined person... My point is that I think someone growing up needs to have a mother and father figure in life to grow up (more likey) successful. But still... I can see how its better to have two gay parents then divorced parents or none. Perhaps a good way to deal with the issue would to have annual check-up's on the child/family...
gg politics.core