I heard this about 5 months ago. I heard Sadam was captured a while before the announcment. The Sadam capture was rumored by US Soldiers and there was supposed to be some leaked photos. I think it is a tool for his reelection but I still won't vote for him.
Posts by DD
-
-
Quote from RD
its about politics and elections ofcorse. DD if u were pres of the USA and u mention that homosexuality is fine, half the planet will cast wicca on u and ur dog. Bush is doing nothing to stop the mariages but at the same time hes not allowing it and not pissing off either christians or gays. Brilliance in its purest form!!!!
Pretty much every intelligent person I know supports pro-choice, meaning leaving the question of allowing gay marriage up to people, not the government. Yes a lot of idiots will be mad at me, but I wouldn't care.
You couldn't be more wrong. Bush is pushing for an amendment that specifically segregates homosexuals from being allowed to marry and he even wants to make it punishable. If he gets reelected this is guaranteed because republicans will rule the executive, legislative, and judiciary branches of government (several democrat judges are retiring).
-
Quote
HOW TO GET A MARRIAGE LICENSENo blood test or waiting period is necessary to obtain a marriage license in Las Vegas, Nevada. It takes about 10 minutes to get a license. The current license fee is $55.00. Our COURTESY limousine service will take you to the Marriage License Bureau to get your license upon request .
http://%7boption%7d However, if you're homosexual, this is not allowed because it is un-christian, or in LV's case, un-mormon, and we should all be forced to follow their views. America the free! *heils fuhr Bush*
-
Don't forget the drive through places here in Vegas. Faster than Mcdonalds!
-
Interesting... I really didn't think there was any effect until light speed was reached. Awesome!
-
omg onosss, not again! LOL
-
My present: Contract being sent from gearbox sometime tomorrow ! w00t!!!! -
OMG THE INTERNET IS NOTHING BUT TRUFFS! YOU MUST BELIED EBERYFING! SPECUALLY IF IT R YAHOOO. SO IF YOU READ ABOOT TIME TRAVELURS, DUMB RELIGIOUS RANTS, ITS ALL TRUFS!
-
GG, I blame the terrorists.
-
Beh. People against the marrage should be put in gas chambers.
Mawisbe, I'm not even going to bother reading all your bullshit, you talk to much, STFU. You took pretty much everything I said and misinterpreted it. You also contradict yourself far too much. My point: I don't care what you have to say.
-
-
Quote from RD
i have my facts and u have ur beliefs keep them to urself but dont force it onto me!!!!!(¦)
Correction, you have your beliefs, I have my facts and beliefs
I don't mean to force anything on to you. 
Urban... I don't really know your lesbian friend. I personally would give her a mental evaluation before giving her a child. Then I would have people annually check on the child a lot at first, and less and less overtime. Finally, I'd also say its best to keep the child in a orphan home (so long as its not a christian home or quran!) for the time being, perhaps the child would be lucky enough to get adopted by a more traditional family. But if the child couldn't find a home after a short time period and the Lesbian checks out, then I think the child would be better under the guidance of a big ol bull dike rather than a crazy slut.
-
No titors theory is hollywoods theory RD. I've done a fair bit of reading on the theory of relativity, and in short, if you could time travel it would mean moving faster than the speed of light, on top of that you wouldn't actually go to the past, time would slow down around you, so when you come out of light speed you could be like 100 years old when everyone else aged 1 second. This theory isn't proven correct but its the most correct theory and it can't be disproven either.
Anyways, you can't believe everything you're told, thats how religions get started and in turn, cause wars, death, and spread ignorance.
-
Quote from RD
in the cycle of natural selection u wouldnt survive DD. a gay bodybuilder would trample u
Not if I used my brain, the most powerful part of the human body, to predict a rampaging homosexual and use a tool, that perhaps I built, or use money from skills I learned to buy a tool, and kill the rampaging bodybuilder before he gets even near me.
-
Quote from mawibse
Uhm, and adoption is not an unnatural way of getting a kid?
I meant natural in the form of giving birth. But yeah I can see how adoption is natural.
QuoteIf sexual preference is a "mental issue" and not something youre born with, how come I'm not gay? I sure as hell know I have an easier time understanding guys then women!!
Because you don't have mental issues in the subject of sexual preference? Just think about it, how would a natural gay gene spread? I don't exactly know how gay people would reproduce besides the fact that they would pretend to be straight for generation upon generation until now! Seem's unlikely to me. Anyways this is just my theory, not facts. I believe homosexuality is a mental issue, not a genetic inheritance.
QuoteI'm little surprised we are talking about "bad genes" as if they shouldnt exist...
I never said they shouldn't exist. Certainly they can help growth for certain species, but I don't believe so for humans. I believe the more and more able bodied, healthy, productive humans exist, the better our society could be.
And yes diversity is important, it allows the evolution of better and stronger species. But that's not a bad gene, and I'm not saying diversity is a bad thing. Please try to keep what I say in context, you seem to love misquoting me and taking what I say and totally screwing it up. I wouldn't really mind but your starting to make me look bad when its something I never said or even implied.
-
Quote from RD
DD ive asked 3 times now u post just one of ur facts that is disproving the koran.
I have in several posts. But you ignore what I say and post religious banters as if to justify your faulty logic. You can't prove faulty logic from the koran by using the koran. I posted several examples where the code was specifically incorrect. Go back and read. About the numerals, the equations not always being applied correctly, how there is no elements in the table of elements with a number of XXX (I forgot, go look back). Just read, and stop posting your religious quotes, it doesn't prove anything. And most importantly the horrible faulty logic I pointed out which doesn't prove anything.
-
That's your belief once again, not fact.
The origin of the universe is still unknown scientifically, likewise if the laws of physics aren't completely valid in all cases. This doesn't make them useless or unfactual. You can still predicate actions down to like 10^20 decimal points correctly in almost all fundamental laws, what does this mean? Nothing. But you can use science to prove the existances of living beings before man, the evolution of man and other animals, and that most religions are wrong. If my physics equations based on tested procedures can predict values with a 0.999999 correlation and your beliefs prove nothing and have faulty logic, well then I'm going with my science, my facts.
-
the quran or the koran? People don't know how to spell their own beliefs? Using the koran/quran to prove the koran/quran is faulty logic as well.
Also evolution and the creation of life from non-existant life has been proven. It has been proven that the earth rotates around the sun, and that our solar system rotates around the universe's center. It's been proven that the bible and other forms or religion were invented at specific dates by people due to politics and war. FACTS. Stop pushing your beliefs on others when we have facts. Once again, I am not arguing your math, I'm arguing your faulty logic. Applying math to random numbers proves nothing.
-
There are not coincidences because the results given come from illogical applications of math which make no sense what so ever.
Anyone can apply math to any random number and make sense out of nonsense.
Here's an example of your faulty logic:
Random #: 879
879 - 9 = 870 = 87 * 10
7456 / 2 = 3728 - 28 = 3700 = 370 * 10
Since 10 has occured twice 10 is a godly number, therefore proving not only the existance of god, but that Allah is the only god.
-
I think having it bright and very outlined is a good idea though since I believe its going to be a top-down shooter, right?