1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. DD

Posts by DD

  • Miracles surrounding RED SHOE DIARIES series

    • DD
    • April 3, 2004 at 4:36 AM

    Yeah thats what all we non-believers do, we secretly plan and plot to, in some way, ruin and destroy you're feeble minded beliefs! MUAHAHAHH! HAR HAR!

  • another debate on story telling in shooter games

    • DD
    • April 3, 2004 at 4:34 AM

    Lots of games go third person when the character you are playing talks... seems to be a simple solution.

  • LOLZZ!! SOCCAR!!

    • DD
    • April 3, 2004 at 12:45 AM

    http://%7boption%7d

    OLOLLOLOololoLl!11!!1ONE!~

  • Goodbye cruel world.

    • DD
    • April 2, 2004 at 8:15 PM

    HAHAH! A winar is Zaphod!

  • Shortly?

    • DD
    • April 2, 2004 at 8:10 PM

    I'll respond to your post with more detail shortly...

  • Super Mario Reloaded

    • DD
    • March 30, 2004 at 10:53 PM

    Me too http://%7boption%7d

  • 3D package enforced by Valve

    • DD
    • March 26, 2004 at 4:37 PM

    Almost every game I know of since the beginning of time has forced a format. It's part of the limitations of coding and computers. And yes there will be 3dmax exporters and maya.

  • Dawn of the Dead [2004]

    • DD
    • March 22, 2004 at 4:29 PM

    Because movies don't scare me anymore... just make me jump. And I do watch teenage slashers now and then.

  • Dawn of the Dead [2004]

    • DD
    • March 21, 2004 at 8:15 PM

    There were quite a few good points that made me jump. So I would say its a good horror movie as well.

  • 3 meter tall living dinosaur attacks english village

    • DD
    • March 21, 2004 at 8:14 PM

    I spoted big foot and lockness too!

  • DD in Plano :D

    • DD
    • March 14, 2004 at 3:32 AM
    Quote from The_Postman

    4. A shitload of snooty-ass rich white people who won't think twice about calling the cops on your shitty ride, just because it's not a Mercedes or BMW. I got followed home by the cops a couple of times because of this (back when I owned my crumby old Subaru). Oh and a quick reminder, if you see a 40-something white woman in an Escalade, remember, she has the right of way, no matter what. She'll kill you otherwise.

    Today when Mojo and I went to Frys this 40 something year old white woman in a Mercedes was tailgating me at about 10 - 15 ft away going 50-60 mph (it was raining too). So I started screwing with her by doing random breaks, flipping her the bird. The best part was when she turned left she pulled up and slowed down to flip us off in return. The best part was seeing the foul expression on her face! GG Old white woman.

    DD: 1 Old White Women: 0

  • f-42 fighter

    • DD
    • March 13, 2004 at 7:53 PM

    reminds me off-zer0!

  • DD in Plano :D

    • DD
    • March 13, 2004 at 7:51 PM

    thanks for the info!

  • DD in Plano :D

    • DD
    • March 9, 2004 at 2:39 AM

    I'm at a comfort inn in Plano just was checking in wanted to say hey to everyone. I'll be heading to the gearbox office tomorrow to get a few things handled ! If you see this message mikey I'll be heading there around 11:00, k bye now

  • WIP animalmanthing...

    • DD
    • March 6, 2004 at 1:48 AM

    Cool idea... looks pretty cool, I just think the head is too big, the position of the body is odd (kinda like how a homosexual would pose), the feet are too small, and the pants are too clean! Did you draw that or photoshop? If it was drawn you did a really good job with the muscles and shading... the details on the tiger face.

  • Post your desktop!

    • DD
    • March 4, 2004 at 11:31 PM

    Found out WMP does some pimp music organization... have to show it off!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.thedd.net/photos/misc/Desktop.jpg]

  • Bush "Troubled" by Gay Marriages in SF

    • DD
    • March 4, 2004 at 9:42 AM

    You don't need religion to have social and moral laws. I don't go and rape children or kill, but I'm also not relgious! Imagine that! The reason is simple: I'm not psychotic, I know of social laws, plus I simply don't have a natural will to do such things. I'm not religious and I don't perform actions only for my own amusment, I work, do favors for friends, help others, pursue relationships, etc. HOW CAN THIS BE!? I've got a brain.

    I never said believeing in god is to live in fear. As I said before, try to read what I say before making me look bad, because that was definetly NOT what I said. I was actually making fun of christian relgions (and the like). Not that being Christian is a bad thing, I believe it helps lots of people be more productive citizens and lead better families.

    Free will is a fact, if I want to blow my nose, clean my ass, or take a shit, I do it. It's not an illusion to comfort me. Now if you're saying all actions are pre-ordained, then you're not a good christian as far as I know. As far as I know most christian bibles say you are soley responsible for your own actions, not God. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I remember.

    95% of the population? Nice stats, where did you get that from, your under regions? It's my belief that 95% of people, from all time, come from very uneducated roots and beginings. Great minds don't think alike, they think for themselves.

  • Bush "Troubled" by Gay Marriages in SF

    • DD
    • March 4, 2004 at 4:53 AM

    Only the weak can't bare the thought of a non-existant higher being. You can still live a meaning full, fun, happy life not believeing in a god. Anyways, you keep believeing in fear, I'm happy knowing you're worried about going to hell from about everything you do, and I'm not. HAH!

    BTW, I have free will (isn't that what most bibles say too?). I consider good and bad a moral (social) perspective, and it doesn't bother me at all. I'm happy knowing my life is what I make it up to be, and isn't that what religions say, life is what you make it (then you're judged and if you touched yourself you're a bad person and go to hell die and burn forever!)? And if my "soul" which I don't believe in, is just a memory, then why would I care? I would be DEAD!

  • Bush "Troubled" by Gay Marriages in SF

    • DD
    • March 3, 2004 at 8:14 PM
    Quote from mawibse

    Because, in the end, your mortal soul is the only important issue there is...

    BLAH BLAH BLAH. Your beliefs not ours, maybe some, but not mine!

  • Osama Bin Laden Captured!!

    • DD
    • March 3, 2004 at 5:27 AM

    Bush might not, he's probably not bright enough to, but people in his party would.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™