All of it is pretty mainstream. Once people know what they like they tend to just want more of the same.
Posts by Duff-e
-
-
Because we all know Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions really made a neat bow out of those loose ends...
-
Please tell me the movie doesn't actually call it
Quoteunobtainium
and you're just using that to substitute the plot device.
-
-
Quote from Ginger Lord
I couldn't even get it to run at a reasonable frame rate 800*600 on low settings with a 2.6Ghz Core2Duo, 4GB RAM and 260GTX... I think its pot luck whether it works or not
I dunno I played it to like 85% with maxed out settings on a intel Q6600 quad core, 8 gb, 8800GTS with no problems. This is on a 1080p television too.
-
-
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
-
How do you guys look past the graphics when playing some of these games? The only games I can play and enjoy that I loved years ago are pre-ps1/2d style games. Even a game like goldeneye which took hundreds of hours of my life 8 years ago play like a bad 80's movie now.
-
yeah it's called rich-itis. symptoms include: inflammation of the wallet
-
He's pretty fat FWIW
-
Interesting fact to know

-
Sounds like he's talking about plugging an ethernet cable directly into the tv. Personally RJ45 makes more sense to say than TP (twisted pair?) and ethernet makes more sense than both...at least within the context we're talking about.
-
http://www.blackbirdballard.com/ for the ones you want. all their shit is great but expensive.
The first pair had to be purchased as soon as I saw them. They're so damn funky that they have to be fresh. I mean 1950's converse hunting boots? If I ever run into anything similar I'll give up on footwear shopping, buy a pair of tims and be done with it. They were created for effortless function and that alone makes them more fashionable than anything created by some boutique.
Plus the tool level of buying brand new pre-worn boots is right up there with brand new stone washed ripped jeans. Really, new ripped jeans are the absolute worst.
I was just browsing the website again and jesus christ if only these weren't $1500
[Blocked Image: http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Images/Products/40450_2.jpg]
And $1700....
[Blocked Image: http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Images/Products/40445_1.jpg]
-
[Blocked Image: http://www.hickorees.com/images/ConverseRubberBoots_L1.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://www.hickorees.com/images/ConverseRubberBoots_L4.jpg]
1950s Converse Leather & Rubber Hunting Boots
after looking really hard for a vintage hunting/work/service boot and finding nothing these babies land right in my lap in the perfect size. 100% better than any of the other shit I came across.
[Blocked Image: http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Images/Products/41487_1.jpg]
These are pretty sexy too...but sold out

-
This conversation could use a large bag of marijuana.
[Blocked Image: http://www.ashersarlin.com/cartoons/plato-pothead.gif]
-
Quick question: I know this probably varies from company to company but what does the level design process look like? Do editors get handed a piece of paper and told to "make that" with very little creative interpretation or are editors and designers the same people?
I have this picture in my head of level designers sort of being the programmers of the game development world where people just throw shit at you and expect you to work miracles in the shortest time frame possible. (yes I am aware many level designers are to some extent programmers)
-
no sir you must understand...you get ALL the points
-
-
-