1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. JynxDaddy

Posts by JynxDaddy

  • Forum Features / Suggestions

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 16, 2005 at 10:23 AM

    I just saw the new edit button, very cool. but why not make all the buttons in that corner the same size as the 'back to top button' . I like small buttons~~

  • Mapcore Wikipedia

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 16, 2005 at 9:04 AM

    I'd like to see this fleshed out into a full article. No sillyness

  • Winter Break

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 16, 2005 at 8:59 AM

    On the 21st I'm going to work on a farm. I'll be gone the whole holidays as usual.

    It's great fun and a nice break from computering and city life. I recommend it to all.

  • Kaylin

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 16, 2005 at 8:56 AM

    Anyone else caught off guard by the second pic

  • There's snow in my boots.

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 16, 2005 at 8:56 AM

    I've never seen snow irl. These shots are more than amazing to me.

  • zbrush test

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 16, 2005 at 8:50 AM

    My god, that must have taken you a long time.

  • Name your super heroes

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 16, 2005 at 8:27 AM

    A bad ass muthaf*cka called Galactus!

  • Forum Features / Suggestions

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 16, 2005 at 8:24 AM

    I'm guessing you don't like my idea of having the quote button just being two inverted commas

    It looks good. I just don't like the font you are using on everything, it seems too sharp.

  • Forum Features / Suggestions

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 15, 2005 at 3:56 PM

    I hate the new logo

  • The importance of online communities for aspiring devs

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 15, 2005 at 3:43 PM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    The key is to keep trying until these people change their minds

    Or until I give up.. I mean they give up.

  • Midway keeps closing studios

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 15, 2005 at 12:13 PM

    Damn, soon the only devs in Australia will be the ones that make flash games

    \/ Stable enough for a yearly conference.

  • XMEN 3 TRAILER ACTUALLY GOOD

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 15, 2005 at 12:05 PM

    I wonder if the movies will ever get up to the part where the X-men are in space and it gets all crazy. I enjoyed that the most.

  • Darwina

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 15, 2005 at 12:04 PM

    You have to create a little Engi bot thing and get it to convert the Satellite dish to green, then you select the dish and aim it at the dish on the other island.

  • Forum Features / Suggestions

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 15, 2005 at 9:37 AM

    What about something like what he have now, but without the text.

    Like the quote button would just be the " .

    The new thread and new post ones would need some text so it doesn't become a stab in the dark interface.

  • [WIP] Presidio

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 15, 2005 at 8:19 AM

    I love the terrain you got there, never seen that in a game before.

  • Its the new mazy.net!

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 15, 2005 at 5:41 AM

    Leave it to iceduck.

    It's too big and has lots of wasted space.

  • Animal Crossing : Wild World

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 15, 2005 at 5:26 AM

    You need to give me your Character name, Town name and friend code.

    Just reply to my pm.

  • Darwina

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 15, 2005 at 5:08 AM

    The demo was fun. I liked the story, the gameplay just seemed like it would get boring.

    Not buying.

  • Source Engine Upgrade on its way.

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 11, 2005 at 4:01 AM
    Quote from Tequila

    It's a game. None of it makes sense.

    Fiction can still make sense.

    I forgot all about the color correction, looks really awesome and are good for setting moods- although that is the job of the mapper... isn't it?

    My fav one

  • dm_lostsouls

    • JynxDaddy
    • December 10, 2005 at 3:14 PM

    Looks like HL1 map, a good HL1 map.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™