1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. JynxDaddy

Posts by JynxDaddy

  • Doom III to be "released" this summer

    • JynxDaddy
    • May 15, 2004 at 2:28 PM

    Its all a lie!

    I wonder what the more hellish areas will look like in doom3, dont think it will live up to the goodness of the sciencey stuffs

  • HL2 & CS2 or so the news says..

    • JynxDaddy
    • May 15, 2004 at 2:26 PM

    D: Teh video only says "we have ported cs to the hl2 engine, look at it. isnt it great"

  • Planning a map...

    • JynxDaddy
    • May 11, 2004 at 6:09 AM

    blah blah blah.

  • Mega64

    • JynxDaddy
    • May 8, 2004 at 1:54 PM

    ALL TEH FUNNY! my friend told me about this the other day, its BEST EVR@!!!!! MORE MORE!

  • Planning a map...

    • JynxDaddy
    • May 8, 2004 at 1:40 PM

    Well when I do map, I normaly have a few ideas for cool architecture, so I will draw some rooms, then a floor plan and keep working with that and then when I map it its completely different ! When I draw the floor plan I try and imagine walking around in the map and shooting people, and I can sorta think, hey it would be cool if there was some cover here and stuff like that.

    Immerse yourself

    Also depending on the type of map, I will make each main room first, then connect them or add corridors. You can also quickly do a compile of just that room without having to close up any gaps, since you can just hide all the other rooms and compile only visable stuff.

  • OFFICIAL SITE

    • JynxDaddy
    • May 8, 2004 at 1:28 PM

    BAHAHAHAHHHAHAHQA~!!$@

    /me slaps posteh teh random fgt

  • OFFICIAL SITE

    • JynxDaddy
    • May 6, 2004 at 1:08 PM

    BLACK MAN!? D:?

    It better be...

  • OFFICIAL SITE

    • JynxDaddy
    • May 2, 2004 at 3:33 AM

    jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez calm down

  • Moving mapcore along...

    • JynxDaddy
    • May 1, 2004 at 2:35 PM

    ;o?

  • OFFICIAL SITE

    • JynxDaddy
    • May 1, 2004 at 5:40 AM

    interesting, I look forward to this game. its like COD - Q3

  • my little sword

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 10, 2004 at 8:12 AM

    make a shield, then a littol man.. then a big man :-0

    very nice

  • Monkeystrike is back

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 3, 2004 at 7:52 AM

    wohooooooo nananananannaanana wooooohooooooo

  • BOOREEED?

    • JynxDaddy
    • February 17, 2004 at 6:00 AM

    wooohoooo! water is out of job~!

    zuma is pwn and newish~

  • I GOT THE JOB!!!! :D!

    • JynxDaddy
    • February 17, 2004 at 5:58 AM

    ewww...

    ive already praised teh mazy, but I just have to post in this l33t thread :)!!

  • Happy Valentine's Day, bitches.

    • JynxDaddy
    • February 15, 2004 at 12:40 AM

    Hallmark day D:!!! everyone read http://www.somethingawful.com 's valentines day update.. its pwnz0r

  • Halo 2 XBOX Screenie

    • JynxDaddy
    • February 13, 2004 at 5:37 AM

    That doesnt look good to me at all :\

  • Porn LOTS of porn

    • JynxDaddy
    • February 9, 2004 at 11:18 AM

    haha best find evr! people wont see him for months

  • WIP

    • JynxDaddy
    • February 6, 2004 at 11:31 AM

    Very cool

  • N.K. Death Camps

    • JynxDaddy
    • February 5, 2004 at 4:51 AM

    bst evr pingu ~

  • HL 2 - April 04 release - yes or no ?

    • JynxDaddy
    • February 5, 2004 at 4:49 AM

    omai all mods move to vampire engine!@4

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™