1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. JynxDaddy

Posts by JynxDaddy

  • Remake HL textures

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 5, 2004 at 8:52 AM

    Rusty that is really crap, its remake HL1 textures, for use in a HL1 (or a hl2 hl1 mod bullshit) so dont just grab a HL2 screenshot (its not even of scientists ffs) and place some text and a gradient on it.

    edit : To tired to confirm, but is that a PC gamer screenshot, /me sends you to jail.

  • how will you buy hl2?

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 5, 2004 at 8:48 AM

    I'm sorry I will just circle your feet and catch all the cash that falls out of your pockets. :roll:

    I post to much btw:

    When ever I have money to spend, there is always something better than say; a dvd drive. I would use a dvd drive once a month, I would use a new harddrive ALOT more, same with more ram etc etc. I also like to buy non computer stuff so dvd drive isnt even on the list of things to buy.

  • how will you buy hl2?

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 5, 2004 at 8:09 AM

    I have no dvd drive :-o I refuse to get one for one game, I have big tv for movies. ~@~

  • Lipton commercial steals DE_VERTIGO

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 5, 2004 at 6:05 AM

    This is old, but I got to see it for real! (since this is a mirror ofcourse) I was dumbfounded.

  • soo im new..well not really

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 5, 2004 at 5:59 AM

    Oh yes im sure all the little white kids running around hate white people. :roll: :roll: :roll: pop culture is ghey

  • Troika + Post Apocalypse + RPG = <3

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 5, 2004 at 5:58 AM

    OMG he leaked some screenshots in irc. /me reports~!

  • soo im new..well not really

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 5, 2004 at 5:53 AM

    Havent seen you in irc and your name is from recent pop culture.

    Dont think I have a future for you, sorry.

  • how will you buy hl2?

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 5, 2004 at 5:51 AM

    I kinda want a box... with a manual and stuff.

    But if steam is cheaper, hell yeh.

  • Stage 2 STALKER MP beta coming...sign up here space limited

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 5, 2004 at 5:50 AM

    Izuno I will be very hurt if anyone else but me in Australia gets it.

  • So I just ordered my new PC...

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 4, 2004 at 9:47 AM

    I can understand you Mazy.

    The amount of computer problems I've had...... some have brought me to tears. horrible feeling when you gotta fix something outside of windows ;(

  • ATI problem

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 4, 2004 at 9:45 AM

    i miss nvidia drivers ;(

  • STARCRAFT

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 4, 2004 at 9:44 AM

    I am le confused, Ive had this problem before, all I had to do was burn the cd :\ ...... or perhaps I hax0red battle.net somehow

  • "upgraded" webby

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 4, 2004 at 9:43 AM

    dats pretty cool, could use more stuff :x

  • 3Dmark05

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 4, 2004 at 9:37 AM

    I got 1840 marks.

    with my 9800xt and p4 2.4 ghz.

    fuck that shit, GAMES run awsome, you know... doing stuff, not sitting back with your thumb up your ass.

  • pc gamer hl2 review

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 2, 2004 at 1:34 PM
    Quote from DelaZ

    Scanned by me So thank me lol... I uploaded them to a baby forum with a guest account

    You evil bastard!

  • max leaf faces

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 1, 2004 at 4:37 AM

    You can probly fix this by placing brushes in the roof, people only look at roofs, they dont muck around with them, so you can keep the detail but just block it off, no one will notice

  • some of my first models :O

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 1, 2004 at 4:35 AM

    I love the texture on the tower shield

  • Bike Photos Round One

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 1, 2004 at 4:34 AM

    I can see this forum getting really dull soon, everyone is taking pictures of the same stuff D:

  • Mapcore Book Club

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 1, 2004 at 4:32 AM

    I refuse to read Da Vinci code because silly people at school love it.

  • cs_h20city

    • JynxDaddy
    • September 26, 2004 at 2:50 PM

    Ive been hanging around ausns for years, its a funny place.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™