1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. JynxDaddy

Posts by JynxDaddy

  • how will you buy hl2?

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 12, 2004 at 5:58 AM

    Yes, I think most people are under the assumption that having hl2 on a cd means they will always be able to play it, no matter what happens. But all you are buying is the cdkey that will be tied to your steam account, and a hard copy of the cache (basically) So there is no real advantage to buying it at the store.

  • the iceworld mapcore ploy

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 12, 2004 at 5:54 AM

    I played iceworld on css today Its horrible, make this version sexy and offical and Im sure it will beat teh fgts. just put lots of snowy barrels everywhere, I mean, EVERYWHERE make it a physics feast.

  • again i bring it up

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 12, 2004 at 5:52 AM
    Quote from OL

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapcore.net/forums/images/icon/icon05-crytek.gif]

    you are my hero.

  • Where do you live?

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 12, 2004 at 5:51 AM

    Madcow and I are teh little aussies

    [Blocked Image: http://koalas.org/koalaandbaby.jpg]

    Madcow on the right. Me and the left.

    Ewok just out of interest, are you err native african.

  • tercel!

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 11, 2004 at 6:15 AM

    very nice ol! im still making guns I'll be with you shortly

  • Your impression on CS:SOURCE

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 11, 2004 at 6:11 AM

    Zaphod, why are following interactions with this 'chair' not jerky.

    beef jerky.

  • how will you buy hl2?

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 11, 2004 at 6:02 AM

    w00t I purchased silver~~` gogogog me

  • the iceworld mapcore ploy

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 11, 2004 at 6:01 AM

    omg this is a great idea! ! the mapcore logo could be under the ice and have that cool... err under ice that is scratched and stuff look. ~

    Dear People at Valve that read this forum,

    ahahaha.

    - jynxdaddy

  • game studios hiring

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 11, 2004 at 5:49 AM

    kleinluka you are my hero.

  • bots are human to.........

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 8, 2004 at 1:04 PM

    NO!

    I hate little bots and shit in irc, hinkeys stats bot was hell, please no more!

  • how will you buy hl2?

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 8, 2004 at 6:29 AM

    Open steam everyone, offical package details are in steam now silver all the way.

  • Remington M31 [Updated maps!!11]

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 7, 2004 at 7:03 AM

    ol is pro gam.. modeler.

  • My simulation of Debate Numero Uno

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 6, 2004 at 10:55 AM

    I also dont get why they hate France, the only 'reasons' ive heard is;

    They eat frogs

    They got invaded by germany (making them stupid?)

    They are anti-war

  • Best soundtrack ever in a game

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 6, 2004 at 10:53 AM

    What about cat man do... wait that isnt a game...

    What about Kid Pix, although its not a game.. its a crazy program like flash that is used in schools to make stupid animations... sorry.....

  • Survivor - Game by Replaystudios

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 6, 2004 at 10:51 AM

    I actually think its a good idea

  • Bees and a late evening scary tree picture.

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 6, 2004 at 10:50 AM

    Very nice pics, I just got a digital camera. it has macros. but can someone explain wtf they are

  • Good RPGs

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 6, 2004 at 8:20 AM
    Quote from Mazy

    Ive always had a problem with calling Diablo a real RPG, cuz Ive always seen it as more of an action game with RPG elements, rather than a real RPG with action elements.

    I understand. In that case I'm looking for Action games with RPG elements.

    I enjoy a classic rpg every now and then, but just... no sorry.

    I'll get Diablo 2 but I'm looking for Arx Fatalis, but I dont expect to see that at any shops or .... "obtaining websites"

    Hey I found something weird.

    http://www.arx-fatalis.com/

    Arx Fatalis is an old PC game which has been ported to xbox with NO graphic or content updates, yet they advertise it as ONLY FOR XBOX.

    http://www.arxfatalis-online.com

  • Good RPGs

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 6, 2004 at 6:51 AM

    I dislike all of them.

  • Good RPGs

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 6, 2004 at 6:25 AM

    I am really bored and have a hole in my heart for some good rpg loving.

    I'm looking for rpgs like Diablo, with real time fighting.

    I like Dink Smallwood

    So gimmie some good rpgs. (not boring ones )

  • max leaf faces

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 5, 2004 at 11:21 AM

    Oh you have done what I was trying to say then. Im out of ideas :x

    hints?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™