1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. JynxDaddy

Posts by JynxDaddy

  • "Constitution Restoration Act of 2004"

    • JynxDaddy
    • November 5, 2004 at 9:35 AM

    Can America hurry up and ditch religion already, then you guys can come party.

  • Revenge of the Sith Teaser

    • JynxDaddy
    • November 5, 2004 at 9:32 AM

    Looks better than ep1 and 2 were.

  • WOW Intro

    • JynxDaddy
    • November 5, 2004 at 9:29 AM

    Nice intro, too bad about the game :\

  • asylum

    • JynxDaddy
    • November 3, 2004 at 9:04 AM

    I remember mucking around with that texture set good stuff.

    The map seems pretty cool, just needs tweaking

  • GuildWars A GO GO!!!

    • JynxDaddy
    • November 3, 2004 at 8:53 AM

    Yeh this is like the only mmorpg that isnt made in chinese child labour camps, so they were able to use slighty higher end systems to create the game.

  • real world vs. the internet

    • JynxDaddy
    • November 3, 2004 at 8:52 AM

    ug I dont get whats so good about redvsblue

  • OFFICAL ELECTION POST (?)

    • JynxDaddy
    • November 3, 2004 at 8:48 AM

    Who to vote for seemed obvious to me, the guy who is still eating paste or Kerry. What happened?

  • GuildWars A GO GO!!!

    • JynxDaddy
    • November 2, 2004 at 9:02 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img94.exs.cx/img94/1258/gw3.jpg]

    It was fun

  • San Andreas

    • JynxDaddy
    • November 2, 2004 at 8:50 AM

    Yeh..................................... I played VC once

  • So whats with ops banning people for no reason these days?

    • JynxDaddy
    • November 2, 2004 at 8:48 AM

    Last warning, next time you will be banned.

    Last edited by an op on Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:50 pm

  • CS_HotTrail

    • JynxDaddy
    • November 2, 2004 at 8:23 AM

    Looks alright, first thing I thought was the building the swat team rushes at the start of Dawn of the Dead 1978

  • Tattoos?

    • JynxDaddy
    • November 2, 2004 at 8:14 AM

    If I got one, biomech or cartoon all the way~~~!~

    I have a shirt that I made with a face like curmans tat, but without the halo and with the mouth line intersecting both sides of the face.

  • San Andreas

    • JynxDaddy
    • November 1, 2004 at 1:24 PM

    I am with Urban.. although I think he was drunk in irc before and attacked me.

    waiting is the bomb. Consoles are silly and evil companies are just trying to squeeze every dollar out of YOU!.. except nintendo, they just pwn so much <3

  • GuildWars A GO GO!!!

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 29, 2004 at 8:05 AM

    Who from mapcore is playing guildwars beta thing, lets make a mapcore guild ~

    D: pls

    my ingame name is

    Jynx Daddy

    add me now

  • Holeman

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 27, 2004 at 6:02 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.affichescinema.com/insc_a/alligator.jpg]

  • Guido Anchovy

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 27, 2004 at 5:57 AM

    I love dem cats

  • cs_rhs22 ~ haunted house map

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 27, 2004 at 5:56 AM

    that is damn awesome, I enjoy the shadows~

  • CPL needs 1v1 Painkiller map

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 27, 2004 at 5:47 AM

    Painkiller is awsome, the only problem I have with it is everything is done in max D;~

  • a doom3 compile

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 25, 2004 at 6:40 AM

    I'm confused.... You compile doom3 maps? It doesnt involve any light calculations does it? I thought they were all done in real time.

  • My senior homecomming...

    • JynxDaddy
    • October 25, 2004 at 5:46 AM

    Damn how much did all those hookers cost?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™