1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. JynxDaddy

Posts by JynxDaddy

  • Post your desktop!

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 23, 2005 at 7:54 AM

    Tarky is a horse?

    [Blocked Image: http://www.bhs.org.uk/images/a%20rolling%20horse(10K).jpg]

  • Central Park Gates

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 23, 2005 at 2:06 AM

    I don't get it. The gates look out of place and trashy :\ It would have the same 'wow effect' if it was 300 of anything.

    Didn't it cost a million dollars too D;

  • Brothers in Arms

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 23, 2005 at 2:01 AM

    I'm dumb with you st0lve But my problem is I need to buy a dvd drive so I can even install it D:!

  • Post your desktop!

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 22, 2005 at 9:41 AM

    Even more amazing than that comically small monitor is your 'cup things for food? crap?'.

  • Post your desktop!

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 22, 2005 at 7:40 AM

    Yeh um.. you kinda have too much shit there

  • I'm scared of razor blades

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 22, 2005 at 7:37 AM

    Well the quote says different. You can't fight city hall!!!!!!

  • Dragons

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 21, 2005 at 4:21 AM

    W00t, It better be on over here in Australia >:\

    It's pretty crazy when you think about them, like the site says, every civilization has history of them D:!

  • I'm scared of razor blades

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 21, 2005 at 4:18 AM
    Quote from von*ferret

    Its sounds to me that its like shaving while riding a rollercoaster..

    :megamon:

  • PHOTOGRAPHY BLOW OUT (last month of my life)

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 21, 2005 at 4:14 AM

    I took some snaps today, its black and white film crap though.

    I was in a rush, but I think I got some good photos ;o

  • I'm scared of razor blades

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 20, 2005 at 10:27 AM

    fuck, I could feel all my fingers splitting open when I read that D:!

    I always have a dream that I will be holding some kind of object that every position you can hold it it, a sharp edge is against your skin (?) and I am about to drop it, and I go to catch it and it cuts my hand D:! So I drop it again... and cut my other hand, and I just keep on doing this

    I also get paper cuts nearly everyday

  • Post your desktop!

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 20, 2005 at 9:37 AM

    I must have that set of draws. Name your price.

  • dm_underpass *download beta 3*

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 20, 2005 at 8:55 AM

    He's taking me out for dinner

  • Brothers in Arms

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 20, 2005 at 5:46 AM

    I don't have a DVD drive

  • PHOTOGRAPHY BLOW OUT (last month of my life)

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 19, 2005 at 7:22 AM

    Pink Chalk and the Bird on the water are my favs~

    Did you climb that tree house?

  • I'm scared of razor blades

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 19, 2005 at 2:38 AM

    Don't [Blocked Image: http://img54.exs.cx/img54/8213/streetch9wi.gif]

    the truth!

  • Uni project buildings

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 19, 2005 at 2:36 AM

    reminds me of diablo2

  • Brothers in Arms

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 19, 2005 at 2:34 AM

    its on 59% right now.

    I'm kidding

  • dm_underpass *download beta 3*

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 19, 2005 at 2:34 AM

    D:! How come I didnt see this before.

    graticonlations.

  • I'm scared of razor blades

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 18, 2005 at 9:17 AM

    Well...

    I guess its because in the horrible world of ours, the first use of razor blades I learnt was to slit your wrists with. So I'm genuinely scared of getting anywhere near razor blades, let alone shaving with them.

    I am lucky that the hair on my face is still transparent and fuzzy, but what will I do once it needs pruning D:!

    I don't know how you people can rub sharp blades across your face

  • Post your desktop!

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 18, 2005 at 5:21 AM

    FrieChamp, I'm willing to part with it for 4,000 US dollars.

    I wonder what it would get on ebay !

    Oh and hurray for the gamecube, I have mine hooked up to our plasma screen ! googogogo metroid

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™