1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. JynxDaddy

Posts by JynxDaddy

  • Some Models

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 30, 2005 at 5:26 AM

    Now Animate it

    looks good

  • Somebody record this.

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 30, 2005 at 5:05 AM

    I use a program called 'Alarm Clock' lol

    its very simple and uses very little memory.

    So um... yeh, Im suprised windows doesnt have an alarm clock already.

  • Forum Suggestions/Problems

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 30, 2005 at 5:01 AM

    Can we make postman Lord of Laughter?

  • de_kilo2 (counterstrike source)

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 30, 2005 at 5:00 AM

    It could use some props laying around, some parts look empty, esp outside.

    Looks great otherwise

  • Is your backbone okay ?

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 30, 2005 at 5:00 AM

    I think I've screwed mine by playing computer alot ;o

    Sometime I cant stand sitting in a chair and just have to lay down somewhere.

    Besides that I find it hard to get comfortable in chairs that arent padded, and sometimes it can get painfull

    Im gonna slip a disc when I'm older

  • Fortress Forever : A TF Mod for Source : Recruiting

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 30, 2005 at 4:54 AM

    Can I beta test?

    I beta tested monkeystrike!!@! I'm like a beta testing god, you cant afford to not have me. (also beta tested movein)

  • asian disaster: waterquake 2, it cant be coincidence

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 30, 2005 at 4:46 AM

    lol mojo

    It sure would be entertaining if North Korea was responsible

  • Would you join a MOD advertised in the CLASSIFIEDS forum?

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 30, 2005 at 4:43 AM

    I would, but no one would accept me

  • FINAL RELEASE : DM_URBANES (v2)

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 30, 2005 at 4:41 AM

    First shot reminded me of bloodlines

    Some parts of this are whacky, but its nice to see non city17

  • PSP

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 30, 2005 at 4:38 AM

    I love you mikezilla

    I dont have a psp ofcourse, did you like my sarcasm

    I do have DS though, I'm not ashamed that I bought it because it has the Nintendo logo on it, as mike does I love old school nintendo- but I also like the new stuff they make..... and n64 is old school to me

    The psp on the other hand... it....just.... why?

  • dm_sensesfail

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 30, 2005 at 4:32 AM

    Insides are nice, but not unique, and the outsides are just too red.

    You seem able enough to sway away from the 'straight from hl2' themed maps.

  • The latest High-school massacre

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 28, 2005 at 1:18 PM

    Just what I was thinking RD...

    I have my eye on you

  • The mountains suck. really.

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 28, 2005 at 2:57 AM

    I don't understand the Dog picture D:

    Doesnt the streaky lights mean you moved while the shutter was open - but the dogs face seems to be sharp...

    nice pictures though, why none of the cabin

  • The bobblehead thread!

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 27, 2005 at 7:11 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img209.exs.cx/img209/1034/d3faganim5xq.gif]

    bah cant be bothered fixing it, imageready sucks.

  • War of the Worlds

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 27, 2005 at 4:23 AM

    It will be good

  • to game developers

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 27, 2005 at 4:17 AM

    Oh, its a single player game. I didnt see that.

  • PSP

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 27, 2005 at 3:59 AM

    Yeh I got one, it doesnt have ilink support Oh well. Its so fun to play racing games all the time! there are just so many!

  • coma woman: live or let die

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 26, 2005 at 12:09 PM

    Yes, Lets kill two people to save this jar of peanut butter.

  • game character - Convor

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 26, 2005 at 10:34 AM

    You should model the overhanging eyebrows into it looks rad

  • The bobblehead thread!

    • JynxDaddy
    • March 26, 2005 at 7:33 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.turboslut.net/anonymous/madcow.gif]

    I made that awhile ago

    its madcow

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™