1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. JynxDaddy

Posts by JynxDaddy

  • Prey Screenshots

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 27, 2005 at 11:43 AM

    3rd screenshot is nice, others look kinda.. meh.

  • I've changed my mind..

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 27, 2005 at 11:41 AM

    Uh... it has a monitor showing a human mouth for a mouth.

    Looks stupid to me.

    Bring back the furry imps!

  • de_troit

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 27, 2005 at 4:19 AM

    Looks pretty cool, could have alot more detail in there though.

  • Serious Sam 2

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 27, 2005 at 4:18 AM

    If it has coop, I will play it.

    Looks really cheezy though

  • I HUNG DICE FROM STUFF

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 26, 2005 at 7:35 AM

    Well.... the second one is cool SHINEY!

  • New XBox 360 screens?

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 26, 2005 at 7:32 AM

    Looks kinda cool, I wonder if microsoft will take a page out of the mod chip scenes book. They could make alot of money selling Xbox's capable of what people mod them to do.

  • Call of Duty 2

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 26, 2005 at 7:26 AM

    I really loved Max Payne 2 I enjoyed the story, I just thought it was dark.

    I was under the impression that if a teammate died they were dead forever in BiA D:? I've been restarting when they die for nothing

  • Serious Sam 2

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 26, 2005 at 7:20 AM

    Nice Unreal Armour

    And that gun.....

  • Getting textures to tile.

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 25, 2005 at 6:19 AM

    Thats really awsome, makes me feel like I could texture ;o

  • The Gearbox Trip to Six Flags

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 25, 2005 at 3:56 AM

    Snowys cones is a front ;o!

    I really like your photos, they all have this look about them, dont know if its some camera setting or just your style.

  • The Metal Thread

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 25, 2005 at 1:00 AM

    Whats with all the 50cent jokes? ;o

  • Getting textures to tile.

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 25, 2005 at 12:55 AM

    I just had a try using the tuts on your photo, wasnt too bad for a near complete novice like me. (not good enough to post though )

  • Revamp a Girl

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 25, 2005 at 12:41 AM

    Blaz wins.

  • Trip to Stockholm

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 24, 2005 at 4:35 AM

    I was looking at the second pic on an angle on my lcd monitor, and I can see something in the top right corner...

  • New Unreal 3 Screenshot O_O

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 24, 2005 at 3:40 AM

    uh......what

  • The Metal Thread

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 23, 2005 at 4:38 PM

    Hey, can you do my taxes for me?

  • Now playing - music edition

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 23, 2005 at 4:29 PM

    Outlawz - Losin my mind

    :shock::shock::shock::shock:

    enjoy song yes

  • Powerballs

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 23, 2005 at 12:12 PM

    These right?

    I want one

  • Jail level designs?

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 22, 2005 at 12:29 PM

    HL2 has a jail I think...

    Duke Nukem 3D has that cool jail with the electric chair

  • Psylovision (photo manipulation)

    • JynxDaddy
    • April 22, 2005 at 12:27 PM

    Looks cool, but whats with all the random text above it D;

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™