1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. JynxDaddy

Posts by JynxDaddy

  • Conservative Religious Right crosses the line in Florida.

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 13, 2005 at 4:49 AM

    I agree with Grayfox~

    God is just a cop out, it leads to questions no one can answer as a way of ending an arguement.

    If God made everything, who made God?

    Whats the difference between saying "I don't know, lets not try to find out" and "God made it dummy"

  • Open Source Map Pack

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 13, 2005 at 4:34 AM

    Whoa thats nice, you can learn alot of rmfs :}

    good boy minoz

  • Sin Episode screenies

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 11, 2005 at 8:56 AM

    I just noticed her thong

  • Sin Episode screenies

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 11, 2005 at 4:19 AM

    A fence is a fence, who cares

  • banned ?!?!

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 11, 2005 at 3:28 AM

    Can we all just agree that Urban was abused as a child and Mrh20 is a meanie?

  • COSplayer

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 11, 2005 at 2:14 AM

    I'd go as one of the guys from hentai with a huge... eyes.

  • The voice behind Alyx Vance

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 11, 2005 at 2:10 AM

    I want raising the bar

  • de_battleship

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 11, 2005 at 2:08 AM
    Quote from Hourences

    You could also have a big battle raging in the distance. So you can see the outline silhoutes of ships in the distance, black smoke above them and light flashes and distant rumbling all the time.

    BEST EVR!#@!!! You could even have some explosions in the water near the ship, because they look so cool

  • Sin Episode screenies

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 11, 2005 at 1:52 AM

    Hot Dang!

    I'll be getting the first episode for sure.

  • Old pier - game environment

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 11, 2005 at 1:48 AM

    Looks awsome, the texture should make it look more grungy.

    If you're forcing yourself to make all these models, why don't you offer to do some for all the mappers with no modeling talent that would be nice.

  • Docks tour trip #2

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 10, 2005 at 2:17 AM

    The glass building is out of place Like the glass piramid at the lourve

    First photo blew me away, very cool.

  • banned ?!?!

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 10, 2005 at 2:16 AM

    This happens everyday in mapcore

  • Google Earth - Mapcore Members

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 9, 2005 at 10:13 AM

    I found my house by hand, its exactly where it is :}

    lat 37°58'40.38"S

    Lon 145° 4'37.44"E

    edit: Oh yeah;

    JynxDaddy

    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

  • Unreal Engine 3 Demo Footage

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 9, 2005 at 6:58 AM

    See sig.

    Oh and that vide is cool, I hadn't seen the city zoom out before, Im not too keen on realtime lighting, it takes so much effort and it is mostly going to waste because its dynamic yet doesnt always get changed ingame.

    I dunno, if I dont have to fork out 4k to play it I'm happy.

  • War of the Worlds....

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 9, 2005 at 6:30 AM

    I liked it alot!

    But it would have been better if more important characters died, so it wouldn't seem like the main characters (Tom and his kids) were invincible.

    In the first attack scene he had too many close calls.

    But no movie can be perfect to everyones tastes.

  • Guilds Wars vs World of Warcraft

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 9, 2005 at 6:03 AM

    I havent played WoW, but it looks really complex and crazy and it seems like you gotta put alot of effort into it. Guildwars is more relaxed and not a true mmorpg - you can play it like you do any other multiplayer, but you can also play it for 2 days straight

    I'd say WoW would be better for a more 'nerdy' player, that likes to have lots of little things to play with, but if you just want another fun game and not a commitment, Guildwars is for you!

  • Insomniac Games placed third among top 50 companies~

    • JynxDaddy
    • July 9, 2005 at 6:00 AM

    All playstation characters and platformers are hell incarnate!

  • Your best Battlefield 2 moment so far...

    • JynxDaddy
    • June 24, 2005 at 10:09 AM

    I always threw it on the ground

    /me teh nub

  • Your best Battlefield 2 moment so far...

    • JynxDaddy
    • June 24, 2005 at 9:35 AM

    Does C4 stick to vechicles?

  • I'd like to see Mapcore grow.

    • JynxDaddy
    • June 24, 2005 at 7:13 AM

    The two big threads brought all the no post members; half-life texture remake and ol's physco house.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™