1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. JynxDaddy

Posts by JynxDaddy

  • Quake IV MP videos

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 12, 2005 at 8:43 AM

    Would have liked to see some killing in there. This uses the Doom3 engine right?

    They better have increased the max. players.

  • Not just the cool guys have updated webpages.

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 12, 2005 at 8:36 AM

    I love the design, I think two tones works really well for sites.

    It's simple like Ol's site, without looking ugly

    Don't be ashamed about FrontPage, it's alot quicker than notepad.

  • cs palmrich

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 12, 2005 at 8:32 AM

    The first pic looks cool, second pic just needs better texture choices.

  • A couple filehosting sites.

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 12, 2005 at 8:22 AM

    imageshack.us

  • Heh heh..

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 10, 2005 at 5:10 AM
    Quote from JonM

    LOL

  • japaneseprop!

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 10, 2005 at 5:07 AM

    When can we see the map this goes with koko

  • Project Offset...

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 9, 2005 at 8:29 AM

    Nice engine.

  • real-time trees looking for tips and tricks

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 9, 2005 at 7:58 AM

    Hey they look good

    The one on the left looks too 'fat', unless the tree is meant to look like that.

  • Mythbusters

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 9, 2005 at 7:30 AM

    I rate this thread 10/10

  • Mythbusters

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 8, 2005 at 1:06 PM
    Quote from insta

    the redhead girl is a hottie

    I've loved MythBusters for awhile. (I liked MythBusters before it was cool)

  • F.E.A.R. SP Demo

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 8, 2005 at 12:44 PM

    Kosmo, Its so the game looks good in the future, you just expect too much from your system. Is running everything at full a way to justify your purchases?

    Wasn't trying to sound like a dick there, I just can't be bothered rewriting it.

    Just be glad you can run these games with them looking something like the screenshots plastered on gamespot.

  • "The Aristocrats"

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 8, 2005 at 8:08 AM

    I don't get it.

  • Super Experiment Low Budget Shoot

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 8, 2005 at 7:53 AM

    It sounded kinky

  • Adventures in Frontyard Land

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 7, 2005 at 5:14 AM

    First pic would have been better with a bigger, uh.. "Field of Focus" thing.

  • F.E.A.R. SP Demo

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 6, 2005 at 6:39 AM

    I played it on easy

    Are there more dude on hard? Because there werent many :{

    Slow mo was cool, and the dream sequence was alright. Like that other cool game

    I shat myself when the girl was at the top of the ladder when you turn around to go on it. I screamed like a bitch

    Runs alright on my comp too.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 6, 2005 at 3:30 AM

    That is damn nice, looks like U3.

  • Summer!

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 6, 2005 at 3:25 AM

    I've been at school

  • F.E.A.R. SP Demo

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 6, 2005 at 3:25 AM

    Downloading it now~~

    Hope it doesn't over do the shadows like Doom3.

  • Giant 'Blue Bird' On Roof Upsets Neighborhood

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 5, 2005 at 8:51 AM

    I think the problem is because Big Bird is yellow, A blue version isnt historically correct.

  • Expansion packs?

    • JynxDaddy
    • August 5, 2005 at 8:41 AM
    Quote from Campaignjunkie

    Blue Shift ... If only it would find its way on Steam, but I guess that's an impossibility.

    Yeh, I haven't played Blue Shift, but it should be included in the HL + expansions dealio.

    Opposing Force was totally awsome.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™