1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. madcow

Posts by madcow

  • Request - Vault door texture w/trim texture

    • madcow
    • December 16, 2003 at 4:55 AM

    yes...you did

    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    Rip some Mafia textures too, those are amazing.

    but you are in the wrong thread~

  • m33p0z

    • madcow
    • November 16, 2003 at 9:48 PM

    Shit thats nice

    Where did u get the tuts to learn max? linkage plz?

  • Agent Model

    • madcow
    • November 14, 2003 at 5:07 AM

    If you are aiming for a cartoonish look, then that model kicks my arse

    But as others have said, if you are looking for realism, its a bit off I really like it tho

  • Omg trench inside please :D

    • madcow
    • November 12, 2003 at 7:16 AM

    thats an awesome texture, do you work for any mods? im sure you could get work really easily

  • CONTEST: GAMES THAT NEVER MADE IT

    • madcow
    • November 7, 2003 at 11:50 PM

    yes..yes i did

    infact i drank a 1.25 ltr bottle of mountain dew this morning at work

    GOOD TIMES!

  • new avatar

    • madcow
    • November 7, 2003 at 2:38 AM

    err... i dont think so

  • CONTEST: GAMES THAT NEVER MADE IT

    • madcow
    • November 6, 2003 at 10:52 PM

    GOGO MOUNTAIN DEW!@

  • Official Matrix Revolutions Thread (No spoilers)

    • madcow
    • November 6, 2003 at 11:14 AM

    - neo looked like a ninja turtle

    - i found the humans looked really shitty when they were animated..

    - neo wore those shitty clothes again..i HATE them

    it was nowhere near as good as number 1 - but much better than number 2.. lets hope they dont try make a 4th

  • THE JACK BAUER POWER HOUR RETURNS

    • madcow
    • October 29, 2003 at 5:59 AM

    and he does it in time for dinner - THE NEXT NIGHT!@

  • Kill Bill - Do Not Post Spoilers

    • madcow
    • October 28, 2003 at 6:49 AM

    awesome movie - went and saw it last night

    cant wait for part 2!!

  • CONTEST: GAMES THAT NEVER MADE IT

    • madcow
    • October 26, 2003 at 6:18 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.clanio.com/madcow/gamethatnevermadeit.jpg]

    im so funny

  • FLAMEWAR 2K3: Fletch insults your favorite _______

    • madcow
    • October 26, 2003 at 1:30 AM

    my favorite band is jackson 5

  • Post your desktop!

    • madcow
    • October 20, 2003 at 7:34 AM

    People to Fuck Up.txt

    ...you are scary

  • Mapcore

    • madcow
    • October 20, 2003 at 7:22 AM

    I control everyone - zilla and mojo are in my command - I SHALL SOON RULE THE WORLD!

  • Blind Spot (m)

    • madcow
    • October 18, 2003 at 2:27 PM

    you have to get ur head pretty close to the monitor for it to work

  • Is a job worth your sanity? - Ewok

    • madcow
    • October 18, 2003 at 11:32 AM

    I don't have access to a computer at work, nor do I think I could stand a job that required me to use computers, seeing as I spend a fair amount of my free time on them..

    I'm a baker, and personally love my job - but truthfully, I believe I am already partly insane. To get up from as early as 10pm (normally around 2am tho ) to go to work. I have so much free time, I'd rather be at work, because I get so bored at home - I need more things to do !

    In your case - if you arn't happy with your job - find another one. You shouldn't have to get up every day only to loath what you have to do for the next 8 hours.

  • Vote for new Title Bar guy.

    • madcow
    • October 18, 2003 at 6:09 AM

    i want to vote for like 3 things ~

  • A little music check up.

    • madcow
    • October 18, 2003 at 6:06 AM

    albums in my car atm are..

    Pillar - Fireproof

    Wishful Thinking - Standing Still

    Our Lady Peace - Gravity

    DMX - ..and then there was X

    Incubus - S.C.I.E.N.C.E.

    and a mixed mp3 cd.. /me pets mp3 headunit

  • Sheep and ROBOT

    • madcow
    • October 16, 2003 at 12:36 PM

    this thread is no longer about a sheep and a robot..so ive locked it

  • Story Thread [Engi............no]

    • madcow
    • October 14, 2003 at 1:59 PM

    me and mac posted at the same time!@ anyway... notice the post times !

    /me runs

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™