1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

call of duty 4 mapping?

  • mjens
  • November 25, 2007 at 10:24 AM
  • mjens
    • November 25, 2007 at 10:24 AM
    • #1

    am i blind? i can't find any info about level editor for cod4

  • Rick_D
    • November 25, 2007 at 10:37 AM
    • #2

    because there isn't an editor yet.

    note: yet

  • mjens
    • November 25, 2007 at 10:40 AM
    • #3

    oh

  • JamesL
    • November 25, 2007 at 12:41 PM
    • #4

    It's really hurting for an editor imo. I really fancy doing some mapping for it. One of the best online shooters since 1.6 and BF1942.

  • wizz?
    • December 4, 2007 at 2:32 PM
    • #5

    I'm very interested to see how the editor has changed since cod2.

  • ReNo
    • December 4, 2007 at 2:38 PM
    • #6
    Quote from JamesL

    One of the best online shooters since 1.6 and BF1942.

    It's really quite something that you can simply state a version number and everybody still knows what game you mean

  • -HP-
    • December 4, 2007 at 8:06 PM
    • #7
    Quote from ReNo

    It's really quite something that you can simply state a version number and everybody still knows what game you mean

    lol, yeah... well, it WAS the most played game in the world, back in it's days.

  • Neil Squibb
    • December 5, 2007 at 12:55 PM
    • #8

    I map for CS:S. I play 1.6.

  • -HP-
    • December 5, 2007 at 8:40 PM
    • #9
    Quote from Neil Squibb

    I map for CS:S. I play 1.6.

    Don't worry, not everyone's perfect! xD

  • Seldoon182
    • December 6, 2007 at 9:49 AM
    • #10
    Quote from Neil Squibb

    I map for CS:S. I play 1.6.

    Oh dude u tell the truth !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™