1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Mass Effect

  • FrieChamp
  • November 19, 2007 at 4:57 PM
  • Grinwhrl
    • November 30, 2007 at 5:02 PM
    • #21

    Beat the game, awesome ending.

  • Cybbe
    • December 1, 2007 at 9:14 PM
    • #22

    This is the game I've been expecting the most this year, I think.

    But then again, I'm a huge KoTOR/Jade Empire fan, so I'm right in that alley anyway :x

    Played the Obsidian games as well. Loved KoTOR 2 and NWN2, though I never got the time to beat NWN2 yet. Can't wait to crack open that expansion

    I've played both KoTOR and KoTOR 2 multiple times, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't go dark side on either of them. Same thing with NWN 2 and Jade Empire :/

    I'll be getting Mass Effect in January.. AFTER my exams in December... ._.

  • PhilipK
    • December 18, 2007 at 1:20 AM
    • #23

    Really awesome game!

    I really like pretty much everything about it.

  • WitchKing
    • December 29, 2007 at 10:55 PM
    • #24
    Quote from jaboo224

    is there any chance this will come to pc?

    I'd say it's very likely.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™