1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Teen Arrested for Counterstrike Map

  • Grinwhrl
  • May 2, 2007 at 7:47 PM
  • Sindwiller
    • May 4, 2007 at 9:23 AM
    • #41
    Quote from Mkz

    "no pix, no clix"http://www.joystiq.com/photos/clements- ... -1/231738/

    OMAIGOSH THE PH_ IN THE NAME STAYS FOR "PH AMOK"

    :roll:

  • Spellbinder
    • May 4, 2007 at 11:32 AM
    • #42

    Also it says b1 so i guess it is in beta status.

  • BioPulse
    • May 4, 2007 at 11:39 AM
    • #43

    I sure didn't get arrested when I made a map of my school after a shooting incident, I know it's a strange incident to get inspired to make a map from, but why not.

    I don't know if you guys feel the same but I sure enjoy digitally shooting up the school.

    (just sane enough not to get a real gun and do it for real)

    I think it's ludicrous that someone get's arrested for making such a map, after all its still a game he's making a map for.

    If it was that bad you could just make sure he doesn't publish it online.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™