1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Spawn (the movie) soundtrack - PWN!!

  • Minos
  • August 2, 2004 at 4:44 AM
  • Minos
    • August 2, 2004 at 4:44 AM
    • #1

    Ok I know this movie is sorta old and "only nice" (Oh I was expecting more the first time I watched it since I'm a big fan of spawn), but I was checking the soundtrack a while ago and man, it pwns ! all exclusive music for the movie of course. Just to name a few: Metallica, Korn, Prodigy, Marilyn Manson, Moby, Silverchair and Incubus. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

  • The_Postman
    Guest
    • August 2, 2004 at 6:38 AM
    • #2

    Get this shit out of EOT

  • madcow
    • August 2, 2004 at 6:41 AM
    • #3

    the incubus track is awesome

  • Mazy
    • August 2, 2004 at 7:29 AM
    • #4

    omg!!! HE DARED POST THIS IN EOT!!!

    OUTRAGEOUS!!!

  • The_Postman
    Guest
    • August 2, 2004 at 6:00 PM
    • #5
    Quote from Mazy

    omg!!! HE DARED POST THIS IN EOT!!!OUTRAGEOUS!!!

    I know mazl ;( I am saddened too!

  • Minos
    • August 3, 2004 at 12:34 AM
    • #6

    FUCK MAZY !

    /me murders georf

    oh and my favourite one is "Filter/Crystal Method - (Can't You) Trip Like I Do"

  • Skjalg
    • August 3, 2004 at 12:18 PM
    • #7

    could you post excactly whats on this album? like, what songs do metallica, etc play?

  • Minos
    • August 4, 2004 at 12:57 AM
    • #8

    Filter/Crystal Method - (Can't You) Trip Like I Do

    Marilyn Manson/Sneaker Pimps - Long Hard Road Out Of Hell

    Orbital/Kirk Hammett - -Satan

    Korn/Dust Brothers - Kick the P.A

    Moby /Butthole Surfers - Tiny Rubberband

    Metallica/DJ Spooky - For Whom the Bell Tolls (The Irony of It All)

    Stabbing Westward/Wink - Torn Apart

    808 State/Mansun - Skin Up Pin Up

    Prodigy/Tom Morello - One Man Army

    Silverchair/Vitro - Spawn

    Goldie/Henry Rollins - T-4 Strain

    Incubus/D.J. Greyboy - Familiar

    Slayer/Atari Teenage Riot - No Remorse ( I Wanna Die )

    Roni Size/Soul Coughing - A Plane Scraped Its Belly On a Sooty Yellow Moon

  • OL
    • August 4, 2004 at 1:42 AM
    • #9

    isnt that movie from like, '98?

    get with the times!

  • Skjalg
    • August 4, 2004 at 11:23 AM
    • #10
    Quote from Minotauro

    Filter/Crystal Method - (Can't You) Trip Like I DoMarilyn Manson/Sneaker Pimps - Long Hard Road Out Of Hell

    Orbital/Kirk Hammett - -Satan

    Korn/Dust Brothers - Kick the P.A

    Moby /Butthole Surfers - Tiny Rubberband

    Metallica/DJ Spooky - For Whom the Bell Tolls (The Irony of It All)

    Stabbing Westward/Wink - Torn Apart

    808 State/Mansun - Skin Up Pin Up

    Prodigy/Tom Morello - One Man Army

    Silverchair/Vitro - Spawn

    Goldie/Henry Rollins - T-4 Strain

    Incubus/D.J. Greyboy - Familiar

    Slayer/Atari Teenage Riot - No Remorse ( I Wanna Die )

    Roni Size/Soul Coughing - A Plane Scraped Its Belly On a Sooty Yellow Moon

    Display More

    Since im a hardcore Metallica fan, i must say that the Bells version there really suck.

    But i was wondering, does Slayer play No Remorse by Metallica? And wtf is Kirk Hammet doing playing with a band named Orbital?

    or.. wtf?

  • Minos
    • August 4, 2004 at 3:45 PM
    • #11
    Quote from OL

    isnt that movie from like, '98?get with the times!

    READ MY FIRST POST BITCH

    Quote

    Since im a hardcore Metallica fan, i must say that the Bells version there really suck. But i was wondering, does Slayer play No Remorse by Metallica? And wtf is Kirk Hammet doing playing with a band named Orbital?

    or.. wtf?

    Nah tis bell version rocked

    I nvr heard of No Remorse (I like metallica but I'm not a fan actually), and this kirks one rocked as well as the slayer one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™