1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Left 4 Dead

  • zaphod
  • November 20, 2006 at 10:42 PM
  • DelaZ
    • November 22, 2006 at 4:53 PM
    • #21
    Quote from st0lve

    I hope not, cause I'm not paying a single dollar for another game with HL2 textures (there are some in the scans).

    Then I guess you didn't buy Episode 1 either?

  • st0lve
    • November 22, 2006 at 5:51 PM
    • #22
    Quote from DelaZ

    I hope not, cause I'm not paying a single dollar for another game with HL2 textures (there are some in the scans).

    Then I guess you didn't buy Episode 1 either?

    No, I just didn't care for more HL2, I didn't really like the storyline + too expensive.. But that is the reason why I didn't buy or even think about buying Sin episodes (I know it didnt ship with lots of hl2 content, but it had some).

  • ⌐■_■
    • November 22, 2006 at 7:41 PM
    • #23

    miss out on the sweet action then. its your own choice.

  • DelaZ
    • November 22, 2006 at 7:46 PM
    • #24

    That's a bit sad imo, a couple of textures won't make a good game any lesser.

  • Zacker
    • November 22, 2006 at 9:04 PM
    • #25

    Offtopic, but imo it's cool that developers focus on creating great games instead of being nazi about replacing each and every asset.

  • OrnateBaboon
    • April 10, 2007 at 2:32 PM
    • #26

    A hands on of the game, and an interview with Turtle Rock.

    http://www.left4dead411.com/left-4-dead ... w-trip.php

    http://www.shacknews.com/extras/2007/04 ... ead_qa_1.x

  • skdr
    • April 10, 2007 at 8:45 PM
    • #27

    I can't wait to play this game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™