1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

BAD DAY L.A demo

  • MrH2o
  • August 18, 2006 at 9:00 AM
  • MrH2o
    • August 18, 2006 at 9:00 AM
    • #1

    I have waited for this game since I first heard about it, It got a cool style that I liked when I saw it.

    I must say I got a bit dissapointed at the demo tho, seemed pretty buggy (people started to throw bottles for no reason, some shadows problems, the framerate was not as smooth as GTA:SA, you had to stand in a certain way to activate the cut scenes) and sometimes the humor was alittle bit to much for my taste (maybe it's just me that have problem with "black humor" like"DAAAMMN CRAAAACKA" and stuff like that) Well I'm still gonna get this game when it's out, I just hope the fix some problems.

    Whats your thoughts about it?

  • Mazy
    • August 18, 2006 at 9:09 AM
    • #2

    Watched a guy play it at work, I like the sort of parody on all this media terror paranoia it has, but as an actual game it looked kinda dull. Might check it out later, give it another chance.

  • ginsengavenger
    • August 19, 2006 at 4:35 AM
    • #3

    pass.

    i was watching somebody play the demo at work and then i walked out. boring, buggy, low budget, crap

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™