1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Spotlight Gallery

DoD_Anemia_b1 (56k Heavy)

  • FMPONE
  • August 10, 2006 at 4:50 PM
  • kleinluka
    • October 3, 2006 at 2:25 AM
    • #21

    Your attitude does stink, Rick_D.

  • Rick_D
    • October 3, 2006 at 2:29 AM
    • #22

  • Bic-B@ll
    • October 3, 2006 at 3:46 AM
    • #23

    rick's is more of a baditude

  • Belgarion
    • October 3, 2006 at 4:06 AM
    • #24

    actually, i agree with rick. I think FMPONE was acting rather defensive and didn't need to.

    aside from that, I think the map looks beautiful and makes me want winter to come that much sooner. I don't have DoD:S either, but I'd check it out if i did.

  • FMPONE
    • October 3, 2006 at 7:00 AM
    • #25

    Everything else aside the map is released and I hope you will take a look, thats all I'm concerned with

    Final version is on the way as well.

  • FMPONE
    • October 4, 2006 at 9:59 PM
    • #26

    Thread updated with final release information.

  • spine
    • October 5, 2006 at 11:41 AM
    • #27

    I haven't had the chance to test it yet but will soon.

    Just a quick notice, it says "14 of june" on the mini map.

    I think you might want to change that since it's a winter setting.

    (Unless this is in some very high alps region or somtin... :wink: )

  • FrieChamp
    • October 5, 2006 at 1:34 PM
    • #28

    Spotlightz0red!

  • e-freak
    • October 5, 2006 at 1:45 PM
    • #29

    congrats

  • Nazul
    • October 5, 2006 at 2:21 PM
    • #30
    Quote from SKULLHOZER

    I love the snow, and I love that bridge!

    !!!!

  • Dodger
    • October 6, 2006 at 4:49 PM
    • #31

    Nice work honestly said.

  • Lee3dee
    • October 8, 2006 at 2:35 AM
    • #32

    simply awesome! How much of this is your own meshes and whats in the game?

  • csharp
    • October 8, 2006 at 8:59 PM
    • #33

    HDR @ Wintermaps =

    But damn that really looks hot..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™