1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

Japan and my hometown

  • jimius
  • August 6, 2006 at 9:45 PM
  • jimius
    • August 6, 2006 at 9:45 PM
    • #1

    Really got into photography during my trip in Japan where I had a Kodak Easyshare Zsomethingsomething. Recently got myself a Nikon D70s.

    The Japan ones with the easyshare cam:

    [Blocked Image: http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8978/japan303hy.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8239/japan199wd.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5389/japan183ps.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7802/japan205pn.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/4859/japan224ki.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/7057/japan49um.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/7360/japan37tg.jpg]

    And some panaromas!

    [Blocked Image: http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8849/pan15xe.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6605/pan26ko.th.jpg]

    And the ones taken in my hometown with the D70s, the difference is amazing:

    [Blocked Image: http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1865/zev10bk.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3800/zev64wk.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4531/arn11xh7.jpg]

    I used the AS-F Nikkor 18-70 lens that came with the D70 kit.

  • skdr
    • August 6, 2006 at 10:16 PM
    • #2

    Great shots! I love this one:

    http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5389/japan183ps.jpg

  • dissonance
    • August 6, 2006 at 10:55 PM
    • #3

    Very nice, I love the last shot.

  • twiz
    • August 8, 2006 at 3:49 AM
    • #4

    Awesome, I especially love the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th shots, even with the inferior camera.. Just great angles and subject. I want to make a map inspired by the first few shots...

  • requiem2d
    • August 10, 2006 at 9:15 PM
    • #5

    Very nice angles

  • jimius
    • August 11, 2006 at 10:50 PM
    • #6

    thanks, I've been reading some things on the subject of photography, I learned it's a lot more than I thought (and I thought it was quite a lot)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™