1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

What type of players are you ?

  • MrH2o
  • June 8, 2004 at 12:49 PM
  • Duff-e
    • June 9, 2004 at 11:00 PM
    • #21

    using inverted mouse makes duffy cry

  • GrayFox
    • June 10, 2004 at 8:44 PM
    • #22

    OMFG!!

    How the f*ck can you play with arrow keys?!!?

    Please don't tell me you use Page up/down when looking up or down

  • John Kerry
    Guest
    • June 10, 2004 at 9:31 PM
    • #23

    arrows... allways have.. allways will..

  • CrazyMAC
    • June 10, 2004 at 10:10 PM
    • #24

    what if they stop making arrow keys urban!!! THEN WHAT HAHAHHAHAHA BURN!

  • Minos
    • June 10, 2004 at 11:48 PM
    • #25

    I r the noob one

  • PhilipK
    • June 10, 2004 at 11:56 PM
    • #26

    I use steering wheel and pedals when playing quake.

  • Mojo
    • June 11, 2004 at 12:03 AM
    • #27

    wasd, I thought only morons and idiots used UP/Down, but thanks to Iz I now know why people do (completely forgot about the lefties).

    When I started I would only do the Up/Down, so I would totally fuck up the guys controls he used for Action Quake2 (he used WASD, which I thought was stupid). AFter playing mroe with WASD I now see how much more I can use that part of the keyboard so it doesn't feel alone and neglected.

  • Tisky
    • June 14, 2004 at 11:54 AM
    • #28

    yghj <- lol.. no

    im kiddin

    wsadaah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™