1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Operation Underground Assault - Available Now!

  • Lee3dee
  • April 10, 2006 at 11:01 PM
  • Lee3dee
    • April 10, 2006 at 11:01 PM
    • #1

    Finally finished the SWAT 4 level.

    Multiplayer modes currently supported:

    Barricaded Suspects & Rapid Deployment.

    http://%7boption%7d

    [Blocked Image: http://art.lee3dee.com/level/assaultweb/assault07.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://art.lee3dee.com/level/assaultweb/assault04.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://art.lee3dee.com/level/assaultweb/assault08.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://art.lee3dee.com/level/assaultweb/assault05.jpg]

    feedback and comments welcome

  • curman
    • April 10, 2006 at 11:13 PM
    • #2

    Looks really great! I love the dirty-trashed look you've accomplished. I guess the only downside is that its for SWAT4, I never been a huge fan of it.

  • Grinwhrl
    • April 10, 2006 at 11:17 PM
    • #3

    looks very nice, good work

  • Squirrelly
    • April 10, 2006 at 11:29 PM
    • #4
    Quote from curman

    Looks really great! I love the dirty-trashed look you've accomplished. I guess the only downside is that its for SWAT4, I never been a huge fan of it.

  • Lee3dee
    • April 11, 2006 at 12:29 AM
    • #5

    thanks guys . I started learning HL2 hammer, if any of you have some good tutorials to get me upto speed. I can release it for CS:Source.

  • Polaris
    • April 11, 2006 at 12:32 AM
    • #6

    Nice map, Isn't that cardboard cutout a character from Tribes Vengeance?

  • Minos
    • April 11, 2006 at 3:20 AM
    • #7
    Quote from Lee3dee

    thanks guys . I started learning HL2 hammer, if any of you have some good tutorials to get me upto speed. I can release it for CS:Source.

    http://www.interlopers.net has quite a lot of good tutorials

    Nice job, I really like this map. Too bad I don't have Swat4 here

  • JamesL
    • April 11, 2006 at 8:50 AM
    • #8

    Really nice atmosphere, reminds me of that map from Condition Zero , Fastlane or something. Only this looks nicer.

    A CSS version would be really nice.

  • teeluu
    • April 11, 2006 at 8:53 AM
    • #9

    Wait, i actually have swat4, i'll give it a try. Sure looks sex

  • D3ads
    • April 11, 2006 at 1:41 PM
    • #10

    It looks good, but some of the objects seem a big chunky, especially the trash on the floor, it seems huge! Nice job anyway, like the train

  • Phatsniper
    • April 11, 2006 at 2:08 PM
    • #11

    Nice job dude! I love SWAT 4 but co-op is where it's at

  • i3ad
    • April 11, 2006 at 5:51 PM
    • #12

    yeah man coop owns all i love swat 4 too and new maps are always welcome especially when they look that good

  • Lee3dee
    • April 12, 2006 at 5:17 AM
    • #13

    working on co-op gametype at the moment its coming!.

  • Phatsniper
    • April 12, 2006 at 4:13 PM
    • #14

    Sweet, can't wait Lee

    Let me know if you get a game together by the way, I'd love to come try it out with you guys.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™