1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

No sound

  • Jezpuh
  • November 25, 2005 at 6:15 PM
  • Jezpuh
    • November 25, 2005 at 6:15 PM
    • #1

    Argh. Well, it looks like I have no sound. At all. Nothing will play.

    I restarted my PC after installing some program called Blaze Media Pro. But after that my sound stopped working. So I uninstalled it and it's still not working. I checked my sound setting, checked the cables, tried other boxes, checked the BIOS (everything's enabled), reinstalled the drivers and bah. I just don't know what to do.

    The site which I got the program off doesn't cover this either. I tried googling for a bit but without result. Wtf is going on.

    I use Avance AC97 Audio.

  • Jezpuh
    • November 26, 2005 at 10:44 AM
    • #2

    Well nm, I got it back to work with help from an other forum. D:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™