1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Orion Models

  • Squidski
  • February 14, 2021 at 6:35 PM
  • Squidski
    • February 14, 2021 at 6:35 PM
    • #1

    I finally got around to packaging up all the models I made and/or modified (with perms) for cs_orion.

    The custom materials made for brushes/displacements are not included as I do not have the proper permission to distribute those.

    Some models aren't great so I'm providing them as-is. I won't fix anything but you are free to contact me on Discord (Squidski#9545) if you have any questions about how I did things or why.

    You are free to use these for all non-commercial purposes provided you give me credit in the description, for any commercial usages contact me. A final note, some things in the VMF are scaled up for better viewing, some things have multiple skins, and 90% of the things that are just solid white are tintable. Go crazy and make cool stuff.


    Google Drive download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FrjGU4…iew?usp=sharing

    If anyone downloaded before this message, I had forgot to include a model and have now updated the download link (at 1:44pm EST)

  • celery
    • February 14, 2021 at 6:57 PM
    • #2

    orion 7 confirmed?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™