1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

UE4 to Blender

  • The_Virus
  • March 9, 2020 at 8:27 PM
  • The_Virus
    • March 9, 2020 at 8:27 PM
    • #1

    Hey, everybody,

    I created models in Unreal Engine and imported them into Blender. Now I wanted to know if I can load the textures I used in Unreal Engine with the models in Blender?

    Or is there another possibility?

  • Evert
    • March 10, 2020 at 7:24 AM
    • #2

    Right click texture asset in content browser -> asset actions -> export

  • The_Virus
    • March 10, 2020 at 4:20 PM
    • #3
    Quote from Evert

    8 hours ago, Evert said: Right click texture asset in content browser -> asset actions -> export

    I did exactly what you wrote in UE4, now I got a file that has .copy at the end, how do I insert it into Blender now?

  • The_Virus
    • March 11, 2020 at 5:12 AM
    • #4

    Now I got everything in Blender and was able to load it but when loading it the error message appears. Anyone got an idea how I can get rid of it?

    WARNING: Model has 2-dimensional geometry (less than 0.500 inches thick on any axis)!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™