1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Love,Death & Robots (Netflix)

  • +Rusty+
  • March 21, 2019 at 6:22 PM
  • +Rusty+
    • March 21, 2019 at 6:22 PM
    • #1

    Didnt see this posted on the forum yet but its a must watch and imo truly something special, Tim miller from Blur studios also called upon friends and "rival" studios to help add to the diversity of these short animations .. Brilliant!! ..

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Vaya
    • March 25, 2019 at 12:07 AM
    • #2

    about halfway through. some of these are great. love it.

  • FrieChamp
    • March 27, 2019 at 8:13 AM
    • #3

    I've heard mixed reactions but I'm 6 episodes in and I am really enjoying it. ?

    @Vaya What's your favourite?

  • Vaya
    • March 27, 2019 at 11:41 AM
    • #4

    There was a few I really enjoyed-

    -Fishnight had beautiful visuals, would love to see a videogame in this style.

    -Beyond the Aquila Rift was some lovecraftian in space type deal. Creepy as hell and really atmospheric.

    -Got strong Starcraft vibes from suits

    - good hunting - again - just amazing visuals.

  • kleinluka
    • April 3, 2019 at 4:26 PM
    • #5

    loved this series. I hope they do many more. every episode was a new adventure, it was super creative!!

  • fewseb
    • April 5, 2019 at 12:22 AM
    • #6

    We stand here, we die here! It has been a honor!


    Secret War best short, dont @ me.

  • blackdog
    • May 21, 2019 at 3:55 PM
    • #7

    Haven’t got through it all… I’m up to the #5.

    I LOVED the “Suits” episode, great style but most of all it represents very much a game concept I outlined a couple years ago.

    I also liked The Witness, it does somehow ring a bell, I think this concept was sort of created before. But cool nonetheless.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™