1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Powerballs

  • Zacker
  • April 22, 2005 at 7:27 PM
  • Zacker
    • April 22, 2005 at 7:27 PM
    • #1

    Anyone in here got one? I received mine a few days ago and I am beginning to like it. First I had no luck with getting it to spin for more than 5 seconds or so:/ Just today I managed to keep it spinning and even increase the speed:)

    My personal record for now is: 5734. Judging from the official scoreboard this is very little, but damn that little bastard is tough already at this speed.

    Anyways, they are worth it, get one:)

  • insta
    • April 22, 2005 at 7:31 PM
    • #2

    Just to get started, what's a powerball?

  • RD
    • April 22, 2005 at 8:18 PM
    • #3

    i got one last year. So far my highscore is 11889.

    A powerball is like a ball u hold in ur hand and shake like an idiot, and it gets heavier the harder it spins (theres a gyroscope or something inside). At 11000 it feels like it weighs 100kilos and it wants to fly out of ur hand

  • Kosmo
    • April 22, 2005 at 8:35 PM
    • #4

    Ofcourse you realise how gay that sounds?

  • csharp
    • April 22, 2005 at 9:40 PM
    • #5

    I havent seen those at finland, but i know what powerball is

  • TomWithTheWeather
    • April 22, 2005 at 10:14 PM
    • #6

    Ah yeah, I've tried playing with one of those things. It is actually tough to hold onto when it starts spinning good.

  • st0lve
    • April 22, 2005 at 11:36 PM
    • #7

    I'd never watched the count thing, but I've kept it going for a while.

    But I'd rather wank, its better training.

  • Kedhrin
    • April 23, 2005 at 9:09 AM
    • #8

    wtf i want one sounds occupying.

  • JynxDaddy
    • April 23, 2005 at 12:12 PM
    • #9

    These right?

    I want one

  • -Stratesiz-
    • April 23, 2005 at 12:20 PM
    • #10

    I'd rather go to the gym~

  • Zacker
    • April 23, 2005 at 4:42 PM
    • #11
    Quote

    Just to get started, what's a powerball?

    http://www.powerballs.com

    It is for sure an occupying little thing:)

    Yep, those JD.

    Quote

    I'd rather go to the gym~

    Far from as geeky;)

    Btw. I got it past 7000 now:)

  • Fletch
    • April 23, 2005 at 6:56 PM
    • #12
    Quote from -Stratesiz-

    I'd rather go to the gym~

    seconded

  • RD
    • April 23, 2005 at 7:05 PM
    • #13

    what does it have to do with the gym?

  • DanielAragon
    • April 24, 2005 at 3:53 PM
    • #14

    apparently spinning things=a lame work out

  • Zacker
    • April 24, 2005 at 5:14 PM
    • #15

    I got it past 7000, yay:)

  • Bluestrike
    • April 25, 2005 at 5:21 PM
    • #16

    I'm probebly the only one in town who doesn't have one .

    Its to work youre arms, based on space travel technollogy to keep the astronauts a bit in shape, with the lack of gravity regular weights are useless.

  • Kosmo
    • April 26, 2005 at 6:51 AM
    • #17

    Well since they are handing down the "fruits" of space travel FINALLY (took them about 40 years) I want some of those food thingies they are having, they sound sweet.

    I want to suck beef from plastic bag with a straw!

  • Zacker
    • April 26, 2005 at 10:15 PM
    • #18

    Past 8200:)

  • DanielAragon
    • April 30, 2005 at 7:39 AM
    • #19

    i mastorbate

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™