1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Highs and lows of 2016

  • PlattenG
  • December 3, 2016 at 3:07 AM
  • PlattenG
    • December 3, 2016 at 3:07 AM
    • #1

    What was everyone's highs and lows of 2016 in gaming

    personal a high was Just how good Overwatch is

    low is probably titan fall 2 (fun game btw) getting overshadowed by cod and battlefield what where they thinking releasing it at Christmas

  • dux
    • December 3, 2016 at 3:10 AM
    • #2

    Hi for me was Doom 4. It wasn't the train wreck I feared it would be, even if the MP was instantly forgettable the SP was great and now criminally unsupported with no additional content.

  • PlattenG
    • December 3, 2016 at 3:23 AM
    • #3
    Quote from dux

    11 minutes ago, dux said: Hi for me was Doom 4. It wasn't the train wreck I feared it would be, even if the MP was instantly forgettable the SP was great and now criminally unsupported with no additional content.

    Very good shout I totally forgot about doom ?

  • Sprony
    • December 3, 2016 at 3:38 PM
    • #4

    For the first time in years, I just really don't know. This year had a huge amount of great games. Darkest Dungeon, Alienation, Doom, Total War: Warhammer, Uncharted 4, Battlefield 1 and Dishonored 2 to name a few. Lowest for me is probably Doom MP and how neglected it is. The DLC packs are great, but supporting features really need a lot of work.

  • PlattenG
    • December 3, 2016 at 5:17 PM
    • #5
    Quote from Sprony

    1 hour ago, Sprony said: For the first time in years, I just really don't know. This year had a huge amount of great games. Darkest Dungeon, Alienation, Doom, Total War: Warhammer, Uncharted 4, Battlefield 1 and Dishonored 2 to name a few. Lowest for me is probably Doom MP and how neglected it is. The DLC packs are great, but supporting features really need a lot of work.

    I total agree for games it has been a amazing year cant complain really one bit

  • Dark
    • December 3, 2016 at 7:47 PM
    • #6

    This year, I would have to go with World of Warcraft Legion and Battlefield 1 multiplayer as my runner up.

    I also want to add that the Star Wars Rogue One VR experience was amazing. I could play an entire game based off that if it were to exist and would totally buy the VR for it. I would love to bring back an X-Wing/Tie Fighter game that would utilize all systems. (pipedream)

    Lows, probably The Division.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™