1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

[CS:GO] Ridge

  • July 20, 2016 at 8:22 PM
  • Guest
    • July 20, 2016 at 8:22 PM
    • #1

    A competitive bomb defusal map set in a shipping complex somewhere in Europe.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/xAkMa8T.jpg]

    Screens:

    Spoiler [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/R5FnwJi.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/q1apxOO.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Om5zgBM.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/NywPoz9.jpg]


    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=728294113


    Still have some work to do on it but I think it's polished enough to release.

  • OrnateBaboon
    • July 20, 2016 at 11:12 PM
    • #2

    Seems like a really good map - just played it with bots. A heads up - I think the CT buyzone is missing since I could not buy anything as a CT.

  • Guest
    • July 20, 2016 at 11:47 PM
    • #3
    Quote from OrnateBaboon

    2 hours ago, OrnateBaboon said: Seems like a really good map - just played it with bots. A heads up - I think the CT buyzone is missing since I could not buy anything as a CT.

    This comment could be used as an example of how to give someone a heart attack.

    And yeah haha, I must have accidentally deleted the buy zone. Will update the file as soon as I can. Thanks for letting me know!

    Edit; Fixed it and updated the workshop file

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™