1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

The Makemakes World by Kawandu

  • kawandu
  • July 18, 2015 at 12:11 AM
  • kawandu
    • July 18, 2015 at 12:11 AM
    • #1


    [align=center][email protected]
    Media: [email protected]

    Images

    • 2.webp
      • 9.38 kB
      • 850 × 478
    • 1.webp
      • 12.91 kB
      • 850 × 478
    • Cover for press release.webp
      • 28.99 kB
      • 1,024 × 500
  • laminutederire
    • July 18, 2015 at 10:55 PM
    • #2

    Hey so... I started the game, I basically suck since I am stuck on what appears to be a rooftop. What's annoying is that the tutorial at the beginning can't be skipped, and you lose 5 seconds each time you restart, and when you want to go as quickly as possible to the area where you were stuck, it can be edgy the fifth time around.

    That aside, it has a pleasant vibe at the beginning and I'll have to get back to you when i'll be further into the game! I was happy to have this game to vent for 5 min when windows "raped" me again this afternoon, so I guess it is a compliment too!

    I hope I'll enjoy it some more, but if I understand correctly what is specific about this game, the variety of gameplay that could emerge from that concept should make this not too repetitive.

  • kawandu
    • July 19, 2015 at 1:46 AM
    • #3
    Quote from laminutederire

    Hey so... I started the game, I basically suck since I am stuck on what appears to be a rooftop. What's annoying is that the tutorial at the beginning can't be skipped, and you lose 5 seconds each time you restart, and when you want to go as quickly as possible to the area where you were stuck, it can be edgy the fifth time around.

    That aside, it has a pleasant vibe at the beginning and I'll have to get back to you when i'll be further into the game! I was happy to have this game to vent for 5 min when windows "raped" me again this afternoon, so I guess it is a compliment too!

    I hope I'll enjoy it some more, but if I understand correctly what is specific about this game, the variety of gameplay that could emerge from that concept should make this not too repetitive.

    Hi! We hope you're enjoying the game ; ) We will take your feedback for futher projects

    Thanks for your support,

    Kawandu Studios.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™