1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Services

Music/Sound/Voiceover for your games! Experienced, Versatile, and Professio

  • ccbmp
  • February 4, 2015 at 9:32 AM
  • ccbmp
    • February 4, 2015 at 9:32 AM
    • #1

    Hello,


    I'm Carl. I want to let you know of my availability for composing, sound design, and voiceover work. I hold a BA in Music from the University of North Texas. I create many styles of music and I have a network of great musicians to call upon. I've worked on many film, game, and media productions, including the award-winning mobile game Tank Invaders, and the recently released Nintendo Wii U game, Jett Tailfin.


    For a sample of my work and testimonials, please visit my main website [email protected] for inquiries, rates, etc. I have flexible pricing options that cater to any budget. Please provide project details for accurate quotes. If you are looking for audio or additional audio content for your current or upcoming projects, let's talk!


    Thanks

  • ccbmp
    • February 22, 2015 at 11:24 AM
    • #2

    Available!

  • ccbmp
    • June 14, 2015 at 10:53 PM
    • #3

    Deep Space Deeper Courage - Orchestral Sci-Fi Hybrid music


    #gamemusic #scifimusic #epicmusic #gamedeveloper #VGM #adventuremusic #indiegames

  • ccbmp
    • February 22, 2016 at 7:54 PM
    • #4

    Need adventure music for your game or film? http://bit.ly/ccAdventureAw8s by ccbmp #np #gamedev #filmmakers #indiegamedev #indiegame #gamemusic

  • ccbmp
    • October 12, 2017 at 7:12 PM
    • #5

    Available!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™