1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

Cave's Retractive Anomaly [Portal 2]

  • Caegrim
  • October 10, 2014 at 6:49 PM
  • Caegrim
    • October 10, 2014 at 6:49 PM
    • #1

    Hello MapCore!

    First time posting here and I wanted to share a Portal 2 map I made for the first time. I started making it in the "in game" Puzzle Maker and then exported it to Hammer to make it a little more interesting. I started playing around with scripting and added some minor events, auto saves and even an Easter egg.


    The puzzles are laser themed that starts out easy then gradually gets more difficult.

    Feedback is much appreciated so I can improve!

    Images:

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3860382021…80E0B67BAD231D/]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3860382021…047A92F86B07C3/]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3860382021…A430C3083C6A24/]

    [Blocked Image: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3860382021…1112E90C2D25DB/]


    Steam Workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=324781932

    Cheers,

    Jesper


    EDIT: I renamed it to just "Refractive Anomaly" instead of Cave's. Don't know if anyone got the joke. I also noticed my typo "reTractive" in the thread title, lol.

  • Caegrim
    • October 13, 2014 at 8:43 PM
    • #2

    So I would love to get some feedback. Give me something!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™