1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

The Core keeps on giving!

  • Sprony
  • April 23, 2014 at 5:07 PM
  • FrieChamp
    • April 24, 2014 at 9:22 PM
    • #21

    Yea yea we understand, Sprony. Just don't forget about it. We do you a little favour. You do us a little favour. No big deal.

  • Squad
    • April 24, 2014 at 11:14 PM
    • #22
    Quote from SpronyvanJohnson

    Come on guys! I appreciated the love and enthusiasm but keep in mind, I don't have the job. I only applied and they see potential in me. I made this post to show my appreciation for the Core getting me so far. Might be I can get the job at some point but I'm definitively not there yet. It sure is cool that everybody just assumes I get it though


    So just a little disclaimer guys.


    If I get the job you'll be sure as hell that I will grab every chance to reference the HURG, the Core and find you guys on press trips!


    My bad. I assumed you already got the job! Cool stuff, anyway, your writing is good. Here's hoping you get it in the end

  • dux
    • April 24, 2014 at 11:22 PM
    • #23
    Quote from FrieChamp

    Yea yea we understand, Sprony. Just don't forget about it. We do you a little favour. You do us a little favour. No big deal.


    Yeh. Yeh. No big deal, bub. No big deal at all. We'll be in touch.


    [Blocked Image: http://ymnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tony_soprano_smoking.jpg]

  • KoKo5oVaR
    • April 24, 2014 at 11:57 PM
    • #24

    Hurgoritos-gate before that happens

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™