1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Bioshock

  • D3adlode
  • January 16, 2005 at 1:50 AM
  • dux
    • May 12, 2006 at 11:29 PM
    • #21

    I rekon this is going to be the fucking bollocks. Even if it does look a bit... unscary and comical looking. I have faith, I mean come on half of the team on this made SS2! How can this game not be awesome?

  • mike-0
    • May 12, 2006 at 11:37 PM
    • #22

    Is this a sequal to a dreamcast game? looks so damn familiar

  • Campaignjunkie
    • May 12, 2006 at 11:57 PM
    • #23

    Underwater art deco = all kinds of awesome.

  • ReNo
    • May 13, 2006 at 12:53 AM
    • #24

    I think its looking great. Personally I love the character designs

  • JamesL
    • May 13, 2006 at 12:16 PM
    • #25
    Quote from ReNo

    I think its looking great. Personally I love the character designs

    Likewise, I think the art direction and style is awesome. Highly atmospheric.

    *please please please be good*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™