1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

CS GO Map : Haven

  • TheOnlyDoubleF
  • October 17, 2013 at 9:30 AM
  • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • October 17, 2013 at 9:30 AM
    • #1

    Hello everyone,


    I've released few days ago a CS GO map called Haven. It's the first multiplayer map that I release so It would be pretty cool to get your feedbacks.


    I tried to create a map on which you can move quickly from one place to another. I've been ensuref that there was no time-out during the match, due to the small size of the map and due tot the different paths going through the bombsites and around.


    Try it on steam workshop!

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=184019105

  • WARHOLIC
    • October 17, 2013 at 1:42 PM
    • #2

    I don't have CS on my PC yet but i like looking at everyone's designs. Can you post some pictures of your map here? Perhaps even an overview of the layout?

  • Sjonsson
    • October 17, 2013 at 4:26 PM
    • #3

    I agree with Warholic, not only for his reason though. If you want people to play your map put some screens here to give em' a little appetizer!

  • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • October 17, 2013 at 5:41 PM
    • #4

    Here they are.


    Sorry, I did not have them with me when wrote this topic


    I try to focus on the level design, I'm not really good at environment art yet.

  • Squad
    • October 17, 2013 at 5:43 PM
    • #5

    So is it hostage rescue, bomb defusal ... ?

  • TheOnlyDoubleF
    • October 17, 2013 at 5:49 PM
    • #6

    It is a destruction map

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™