1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

de_bagra WIP

  • 'RZL
  • August 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM
  • 'RZL
    • August 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM
    • #1

    Hey guys, I thought it might be a good idea to share my work while it progresses to get your feedback, since I don't want to screw it up.


    Here is the layout of the version that was playtested on the 18.08.:

    [Blocked Image: http://abload.de/img/de_bagra_v15_radar2za6g.jpg]


    And here is the slightly changed layout: [Blocked Image: http://www.abload.de/img/de_bagra_v170000w2zzv.jpg]


    Here some changes that I made since the playtest, also with some texturing:


    [Blocked Image: http://abload.de/img/de_bagra_v170001oib7x.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://abload.de/img/de_bagra_v170002twx96.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://abload.de/img/de_bagra_v170003jib6k.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://abload.de/img/de_bagra_v170004lra6w.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://abload.de/img/de_bagra_v1700069olpi.jpg]

  • 'RZL
    • August 22, 2013 at 11:11 AM
    • #2

    I thought I might give it a go with the mirage textures, but I am actually not really sure if it really fits, what do you guys think? Is it too dusty and therefore a big no-no?

  • blackdog
    • August 22, 2013 at 11:49 AM
    • #3

    Mirage's set is beautiful, i find it a tad difficult to speculate if it would be appropriate. I also haven't tested it.

    Dunno if in-game gets noticed, but that big palm is out of place in such a small space.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™